Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

nicks murdered build!

Old 03-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
nicks murdered build!

_Truck description:
2011 toyota tacoma,trd,sport,dbl cab,lond bed,auto.

_Details:
I bought my taco in jan. 2011. i ordered it back in nov.(The dealer didnt have a black sport). When it got to the dealer i ordered the lift, wheels and tires and had them to install. So i dont have pics of it stock.

_Mods:
-Halo headlights

-Baja front bumper

-Blacked-out taillights

-6''in pro comp lift(stageI)

-18x9.5 blistic jester wheels

-35x12.50 general grabber tires

-Flowmaster 40 with turn-down

-Black powdercoated, lo pro toolbox

-Blacked-out windows:
(4 doors and back glass is two sheets_5%&20%, top strip on windsheild is 5% and from strip down is 35%).

_Small Mods:
-Debadged

-dash painted

-Fog lite relay mod

-Mud flaps removed

-Painted front emblem

_Pics:
washed and fresh coat of wax!

in these pics i had just debadged it and removed mud flaps,

taillights are tinted with nite shades,

bhlm done,

jrmotorsports wheels,

pics of pro comp lift,

flowmaster 40 with turn-down,

powdercoated push bar,

stickers,

ballistic jester and general grabber,

baja bumper,

halo headlights,

better built, lo pro toolbox,

blacked-out winows,

rain guards added,

painted front emblem,

dash painted flat black,

rear tow shackle.

-Few more pics as it sits now:

_Still to come:
-full skids

-staoshi grille

-regear to 4:88

-trd cold air intake

-relentless fab or elite sliders
Old 03-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
Bobby D
Dasler is on a distinguished road
Name: Bobby D
Dasler's Tacoma Gallery
SICK TRUCK..

very nice, who did the lift?
Attached Thumbnails
nicks murdered build!-truck-008.jpg   nicks murdered build!-truck-011.jpg   nicks murdered build!-truck-007.jpg   nicks murdered build!-truck-015-009.jpg  
Old 03-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #5
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
i seen this truck at the last meet! ITS SICK!!!! like the brush guard, def unique!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #6
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevLot17 View Post
Awesome.Must be tough to see anything at night?? is that a TRX450R creepin in the backround?!
actually its so lite, you cant even tell its on there. yeah the 450r, thats my stress releiver, haha, thanks man
Old 03-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #7
MURDERED_TACO

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
i seen this truck at the last meet! ITS SICK!!!! like the brush guard, def unique!
thanks, buddy!!!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #9
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great
Old 03-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #10
JakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jacob
JakesTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is sick man! Im pretty sure I saw in the parking lot at walmart in spruce vegas a couple weeks ago. Very nice!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #11
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Only a matter of time b4 the man hits you for the tint, especially on the windshield.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #13
MURDERED_TACO

nick's Tacoma Gallery
very nice, who did the lift?[QUOTE]
i had the dealer put it on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakesTRD View Post
Your truck is sick man! Im pretty sure I saw in the parking lot at walmart in spruce vegas a couple weeks ago. Very nice!
thanks man, yep that was probally me. nice to see someone on here thats less than a hr away.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #14
MURDERED_TACO

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUZZ5 View Post
Looks great! Only a matter of time b4 the man hits you for the tint, especially on the windshield.
yeah but usually around here if you dont drive crazy they wont bother you, ive always had my trucks tinted like this.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #15
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
Badass truck jelouse bro congrats
Old 03-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #16
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, is the front windshield tinted? Looks really dark
Old 03-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #17
MURDERED_TACO

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGuy05 View Post
Damn, is the front windshield tinted? Looks really dark
yeah just 35% though!
Old 03-01-2011, 09:40 PM   #18
MURDERED_TACO

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmad21 View Post
Badass truck jelouse bro congrats
thanks man, your truck looks awsome. the short beds look more sporty.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #19
Fenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fenrisulfr's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is very pleasing to the eye, and there is just enough contrast from the lights and wheels to bring out the black / tinted aspect. I was considering a tinted ensemble, but decided it did not compliment the lighter blue. I am using chrome as a secondary colour for accessories in lieu of black-on-black.

That said, what type of grille is that, and where might I purchase it?
Old 03-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #20
FF4RC5
08FireRescueTaco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer FireFighter
Name: Hunter
08FireRescueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
was the push bar a full brush guard and you just took the guards off?