Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Singlefin's Tacoma Build

Old 03-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Singlefin's Tacoma Build

2010 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab, V6 w/ 6MT, 4x4, TRD Off-Road

-Fox 2.5 Coilovers with remote resi up front
-Fox 2.0 piggy back resi shocks in the rear, FJ version re-valved to 30/70
-Total Chaos UCA's
-OME Dakar Leaf Springs
-All-Pro u-bolt flip kit w/ Tibren bumpstops
-Wheeler's Superbumps for front
-Nitro 4.56's from ECGS
-BFG KM2 285/75/16 on KMC Enduro's 16x8
-All-Pro Hybrid front bumper
-Warn 9.5xp w/ synthetic line and All-Pro fairlead
-Lightforce 170s x 2
-SD Truck Shop fab'd rock sliders and cab chop
-Armor Tech Off-Road Hi-Lift Mount w/ 48" Hi-Lift
-SS rear brake lines
-Leer 100XR Shell with Bedrug bedmat
-BlueSea Fuse Box
-Thule T2 for bicycle duty

Upcoming Mods:

1. Total Chaos LT 2" Kit (got axles, now for kit and coilovers)
2. High clearance rear bumper (CBI most likely)
3. Extend winch wires to move solenoid inside engine bay

Current Pics:

All-Pro Hybrid Bumper with Lightforce 170s and Warn 9.5xp:

Snow:

Suspension Pixxors:

Older Poser Pics at Corral Canyon with 4WD/Doug:

Canyon Sin Nombre:

Pete and Charlie:

Transition Covert:

Old 03-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and bike
Old 03-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #4
Negative Ghostrider
bnavin is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
bnavin's Tacoma Gallery
beautiful truck man
Old 03-13-2011, 05:12 PM   #5
08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TAYLOR
08chocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
beautiful truck man. PM me how much your tires and rims were. i know you did them seperately but id still like to know
Old 03-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #6
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck
Old 03-13-2011, 05:53 PM   #7
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Great mods. Awesome truck man keep it up.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #8
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseytaco View Post
Good looking truck
Thanks! Where you stationed at? I used to be at NMLBS, see your a MLB driver.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #10
never summer

On the lift getting my leafs re-arched.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #12
never summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Didn't think you were getting that done so soon...I'd like an AAR please
AAR: Gained about 1.5" in the rear, so I'm at 39 3/4" on fender height. They cranked the front coils a bit, so its level with the back I'm back where they were when it they were new...20k miles had them sag about an 1". Looks good and feels like I lifted my truck, lol. I'll get a pic tomorrow.

A member on TTORA using All-Pro Expo leafs with a similar setup and a bit more gear weight is at just under 40" with 33's. So I figure after my current leafs drop below 39" I'll pull the trigger...or if they have another group buy or sale.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:09 PM   #14
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Upcoming Mods:

Going to chop the tabs so the spare can go under the truck...

DONE.....

You re-arced your springs ? You still want my over loads ?. .or??....
Old 03-15-2011, 11:17 PM   #15
never summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
truck looks good. I was thinking AP Expo leaf pack too.
Thanks Tri, yeah gonna wait until a they are on sale though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Upcoming Mods:

Going to chop the tabs so the spare can go under the truck...

DONE.....

You re-arced your springs ? You still want my over loads ?. .or??....
Thanks for the help yesterday Doug. The wife was stoked about the oranges and avocados. Don't think I will need them, yeah I had them refreshed today...1.5" put back into them. I think you can roll under the truck now! We used a bandsaw to cut the base of that spinner down as well...still to high. My idea might not work, but I haven't given up yet.

Gotta remember to pick up a grease gun. What grease did you say to get?
Old 03-16-2011, 07:05 PM   #17
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlefin View Post
Thanks Tri, yeah gonna wait until a they are on sale though.

Thanks for the help yesterday Doug. The wife was stoked about the oranges and avocados. Don't think I will need them, yeah I had them refreshed today...1.5" put back into them. I think you can roll under the truck now! We used a bandsaw to cut the base of that spinner down as well...still to high. My idea might not work, but I haven't given up yet.

Gotta remember to pick up a grease gun. What grease did you say to get?
No problem Richard Those oranges are juicier than hell .

Well , you'll know in a week or 2 if your springs are worth a shit, get back with me & we'll discuss what color.... if they settle more than half inch, they are babyshit brown.....

Oh yeah, the grease is MYSTIK RED No.# 2 pretty sure
Old 03-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #18
never summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
No problem Richard Those oranges are juicier than hell .

Well , you'll know in a week or 2 if your springs are worth a shit, get back with me & we'll discuss what color.... if they settle more than half inch, they are babyshit brown.....

Oh yeah, the grease is MYSTIK RED No.# 2 pretty sure
Well in 2 weeks I will be camped up at the house, surgery on the 4th. I hope they hold up if not we might have to pick up some leafs to repack it and add an overload.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #19
never summer

Got my ATO Hi-Lift mount in today, gave it a couple coats of primer and paint then mounted it up. Will probably take the brackets in with my bumper, when I have my bumper powder coated.