Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kenan's 2011 Black AC OR Build

Old 03-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
kenan has a spectacular aura aboutkenan has a spectacular aura aboutkenan has a spectacular aura about
Name: Eric
kenan's Tacoma Gallery
Kenan's 2011 Black AC OR Build

After many months of drooling and fantasizing, the deed is done. Picked up this baby today! 2011 Black Access Cab TRD Off Road ..... so psyched!

Will use this thread to track my build, although I expect it to be a lot simpler than most.

Here she is, bone stock!

Old 03-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #2
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenan View Post
After many months of drooling and fantasizing, the deed is done. Picked up this baby today! 2011 Black Access Cab TRD Off Road ..... so psyched!

Will use this thread to track my build, although I expect it to be a lot simpler than most.

Here she is, bone stock!
Stock is a good start! I have pretty much only put a tonneau on mine but this site is giving me the bug.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:47 AM   #5
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
that thing is looking sweet cant wait to see what you do like maybe color match some stuff js
Old 07-08-2011, 09:59 AM   #6
kenan has a spectacular aura aboutkenan has a spectacular aura aboutkenan has a spectacular aura about
kenan's Tacoma Gallery
Here is an updated pic showing my Snugtop Rebel with vented windoors and Yakima roof rack