Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Gregero's Build Thread: One Year, One Month, and Seven Days Later

Old 06-20-2011, 06:27 AM   #41
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, Thanks, Mike. The skid plate sure does the job I don't have any pics of us doing the actual install, but I'll try and find some side shots to make some comparisons of the rear height. It be only one leaf we added so not too much to show off in terms of leafs. I'll have to sort through Bajamoon's pics some time to find the right one

Edit: O and next are the UCAs. We'll try to actually document that one. I'm gonna get them done one at a time through the truck shop since I can't ever seem to afford both at once. Budget builds FTW!
Old 06-23-2011, 12:22 PM   #45
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
He greg, matt said he is gonna give me his AAL's when's a good time to get them installed?? I'm gonna need some help.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #46
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, Ramon. I must admit I'm not the most mechanically inclined, but I'm more than sure if you, me and recklessnacho- i mean "Taco"- put our heads together we can easily get it done. I know the tools needed, helped the old man put mine in, so it shouldn't be the hardest thing. Heck thinking about it in detail, it might just be easy. Just need a good place to do it- parking at my place sucks bad.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #47
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Well we can do it at my house. I got some tools. We can all work out a good time. I will see whats up with recklassburrito, enchilada, chimichanga is upto.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:09 AM   #49
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Greg, why is your build thread in the SoCal section instead of the 2nd Gen build subsection?
Old 06-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #50
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Greg, why is your build thread in the SoCal section instead of the 2nd Gen build subsection?
Are you back again ??? Get back to work DB !!

Greg is just too damned lazy to PM a MOD for a thread relocation, I've done my best to motivate this kid but he just don't get it......
Old 06-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #51
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Are you back again ??? Get back to work DB !!

Greg is just too damned lazy to PM a MOD for a thread relocation, I've done my best to motivate this kid but he just don't get it......
Go get a job old man
Old 06-24-2011, 10:37 AM   #52

Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha I've been meaning to do so. I sent a request to a mod who was understandably busy at the moment, but haven't gotten around to trying another mod yet. If any are seein this, I'd appreciate a move to the correct location. Not too much time on hand at moment so I'll PM one later if needed.

Lol and what have YOU done to motivate me? Just call me names and tell me how much working out I need? Yeah true motivation
Old 06-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #53
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
hahaha I've been meaning to do so. I sent a request to a mod who was understandably busy at the moment, but haven't gotten around to trying another mod yet. If any are seein this, I'd appreciate a move to the correct location. Not too much time on hand at moment so I'll PM one later if needed.

Lol and what have YOU done to motivate me? Just call me names and tell me how much working out I need? Yeah true motivation
When have I ever called you names jerk off ??
Old 06-24-2011, 01:22 PM   #58
Rompin Around

Quote:
Lick Lembowski's ass...
x2
Old 06-24-2011, 02:25 PM   #59
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lick Lembowski's ass...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
x2

heheheh fuck both you spooge garglers