Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Black and Yellow Build

Old 03-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Black and Yellow Build

SOLD!!!!
Herman Munster picked up on Labor Day 2010
I stumbled across Tacomworld while entertaining the idea of getting a truck in the future.
3 months later I got a Tacoma because of this website and here is the product of
everyones cumulative knowledge. Now i need a TacomaWorld decal for the back window.

MODS

SUSPENSION & LIFT COMPONENTS

6" Pro Comp lift #K5073
6" Icon Coilovers
6" Alcan Leaf Springs
6" Extended Front Brakes Lines
8" Extended Rear Brake Lines
Light Racing Upper Control Arms
5150 Bilstien Rear Shocks 12"

WHEELS & TIRES

295/65/18 GoodYear Duratracs
18" XD Monsters

EXTERIOR

Grillcraft Grill
Black Head Light Mod
Retro Fit DS2 Morimoto Minis with Apollo Shrouds
TREX Eyelids #1
Yellow Fog Lights
Trd License Plate cover
Sock Monkey Decals
Avid Off Road Sliders
Avid Off Road Brush Guard
Revotec Black Taillights
Bestop SuperTop
35% tint

INTERIOR.......

TRD Seatbelt Neck Cusion
TRD Emblem Steering Wheel
Weather Tech Floor Mats front and Back
Bright White LED map lights
Red LED dome lights

Performance........

TRD Radiator cap
TRD oil cap

NEW PICS 10/25/2012 with new healights and a soft topper

Up Rollins pass

as of 5/8/11

FreshOff The Lot Sept 2010

BHLM Morimot Mini projectors Apollo Shrouds

Grillcarft Grill

Revotec Balck Tails Lights

Avid Off Road Sliders

Avid Off Road Brush Guard

Sock Monkey Decals

35% Tint

295/65/18 GoodYear Duratracs, 18" XD Monsters

TRD Seat belt Neck Cusion

TRD Steering Wheel emblem

Of course more to come.........................
Old 03-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-19-2011, 08:41 PM   #4
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Love the performance mods.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:52 PM   #5
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoTaco View Post
front after

I love the headlights!! Nice combo! Great start!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #6
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
nice start!
how much bottom end did the radiator cap add?
Old 03-20-2011, 09:10 AM   #7
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
i have the same tails love them and sweet truck
Old 03-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #9
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Love the performance mods.
I know your telling me at least 15+HP
Old 03-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #10
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Not a bad start! Looks good you keep yours much cleaner than I!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:26 PM   #12
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Great start. Big fan of the head lights. Definitely would not work for me, but on a black taco, looks good
Old 05-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #13

Got the lift installed and the Wheels on
Old 05-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #14
LouTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Lou Taco
LouTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is badass!!! I love the wheels i am thinking of 295/65/18 will be in my immediate future. I have only one problem with this thread and its socks with flip flops i mean socks and sandals are bad but socks and flip flops is downright wrong.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #15
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. what is your opinion on those taillights? are they LED?
Old 05-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTaco View Post
Your truck is badass!!! I love the wheels i am thinking of 295/65/18 will be in my immediate future. I have only one problem with this thread and its socks with flip flops i mean socks and sandals are bad but socks and flip flops is downright wrong.
Come on man I ran out side to take a quick pic and didnt want to get the socks dirty. Besides the chicks think it hot.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:45 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
Nice truck. what is your opinion on those taillights? are they LED?
LED yes. I like them I still want to tint them but I really like the led's on the side.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:16 PM   #19
28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
28Gauge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTaco View Post
No doubt about it! Only chicks with dicks dig flip flops with socks...
Old 05-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28Gauge View Post
No doubt about it! Only chicks with dicks dig flip flops with socks...
I new i should have redone that pic when i saw that.... tough crowd jeesh.