Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Burgman's Quiksilver Build

Old 11-03-2012, 04:17 PM   #262
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #264
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks looking really good, Stephen.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #265
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Trucks looking really good, Stephen.
Thank you sir... just need to get it offroad, been too long
Old 03-21-2013, 11:23 AM   #266
rraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud of
Name: Ryan
rraether's Tacoma Gallery
dude!!! i must know where you got your bed rack!!! that thing is a beast and i need one!
Old 03-21-2013, 12:01 PM   #267
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rraether View Post
dude!!! i must know where you got your bed rack!!! that thing is a beast and i need one!
I dont know much about it, as i bought used from a member on here. From what i remember its a "go rhino" rack and thats all i can remember. I dont think they were sold for a very long period cuz ive never heard of or seen another one