Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Burgman's Quiksilver Build

Old 03-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #21
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
AWESOME. i wanna see better pics of the retro!
heres a pic of the highbeams on, dont have a pic of the retros installed which is weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Verry nice!!!!
thanks man, btw ur truck is pretty frickin sweet
Old 03-23-2011, 03:46 PM   #22
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Working on getting my stock fender flares to have more clearance and coverage, need an actual heat gun tho
Old 03-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #23
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Closeup of the retrofits
Old 03-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #24
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Closeup of the retrofits
Old 03-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #25
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Been working on my rear fenders, i now have 1" of additional coverage

Old 03-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #26
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
lay off the tomatoes
Old 03-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #27
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
I do what I want
Old 03-25-2011, 03:59 PM   #28
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
LOOKS GOOD MAN
'
Old 03-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #29
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACHPPARK View Post
LOOKS GOOD MAN
'
just tell him the truth he can take it......
Old 03-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #30
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Heyscott, atleast my truck doesn't leak out of every seal it has
Old 03-25-2011, 05:14 PM   #31
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Sup boyd
Old 03-27-2011, 06:19 AM   #32
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man! Those retros are beeshin
Old 03-27-2011, 06:36 AM   #34
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
When is the SAS???

Looks like shit now.
agreed
Old 03-27-2011, 08:09 AM   #35
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the complements Aholes... SAS will be when I have a second car and some actual money
Old 03-27-2011, 08:13 AM   #36
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I cant say much ( I have cut the piss out of my truck ) But why did you do that to the flares?
Old 03-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #37
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

little more work and it could look pretty good
Old 03-27-2011, 08:27 AM   #38
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
I cant say much ( I have cut the piss out of my truck ) But why did you do that to the flares?
Boredom and I almost ripped them off at windrock so I figured I would try to get them to actually work and stay outta the way
Old 03-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #39

gotcha
Old 03-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #40
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Thanks for the complements Aholes... SAS will be when I have a second car and some actual money
reported^^^^^^^^^^^^

that is all