Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Burgman's Quiksilver Build

Old 03-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #41
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Edit: to no shit in my own thread
Old 03-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #42
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Nuts in mouth what?? I knew burg was queer...........
Old 03-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #43
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Edit: to no shit in my own thread
you got no powas
Old 03-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #44
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
I haz my special powas
Old 03-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #45
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #46
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Foglights installed 35w, 3500k
Old 05-14-2011, 05:05 PM   #47
BIG DADDY

thanks now i will come n take them.....
or my flag back
Old 05-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #48
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
thanks now i will come n take them.....
or my flag back
Ur flag has been let go for a newer model that i have yet to install
Really crappy rainy nite tonite wouldve been nice to see how well the fogs worked but we drove the old ladies celica tonite
Old 06-26-2011, 07:35 AM   #49
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Waxed up last fri
Old 06-26-2011, 11:18 AM   #50
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-19-2011, 01:09 PM   #51
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Since it looks like you have a few different stances I'm assuming you had different suspension at different times. You mind telling me what you had in this picture? Thanks man, truck looks killer!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:35 PM   #52
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Sext silver stance.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #53
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
Since it looks like you have a few different stances I'm assuming you had different suspension at different times. You mind telling me what you had in this picture? Thanks man, truck looks killer!
Only the one suspension upgrade, 4" camburg spindles with a 3" allpro leaf pack... Those are 16" offroad wheels painted black with 265 75 16 Mastercraft Courser MTs
Old 07-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #54
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
Sext silver stance.
And that
Old 07-19-2011, 03:30 PM   #55
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Only the one suspension upgrade, 4" camburg spindles with a 3" allpro leaf pack... Those are 16" offroad wheels painted black with 265 75 16 Mastercraft Courser MTs
I see, nevermind then. Looks great dude.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:55 PM   #56
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
I see, nevermind then. Looks great dude.
thanks man
Old 07-19-2011, 08:31 PM   #57
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good burg
Old 07-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #58
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
lookin good burg
Thanks man
Old 07-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #59
BIG DADDY

silver really?????
Old 07-19-2011, 09:20 PM   #60
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Thats right silver