Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

NumNutz's Tacoma

Old 09-23-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
NumNutz's Tacoma

2007 Speedway Blue TRD Sport 4X4

Exterior Modifications:
-17X8 Konig Countersteer Type X
-SP Slotted Rotors
-Hawk LTS Brake Pads
-FX-R AsianAnts Retrofit w/ Custom Halos
-3000K HID Fog Lights
-20% Tint
-De-badged
-Blacked-Out Door Emblems
-TRD OEM Skid Plate
-SockMonkey Skid Plate Sticker
-Black Calipers
-Blacked-Out LED 09' Style Tail Lights
-Custom Thule Bed Rack
-Bed Bar w/ Back-up Lights

Interior Modifications:
-Scanguage II
-Alpine IVA-W505 DVD Receiver w/ NAV
-Tacoma All-Weather Floormats
-Cobra CB Radio
-Custom Shift Knob (Courtesy of USAF)
-Blue LED Dome Light

Performance Modifications: Est. 245 whp / 280 ft. lbs. (Trying to get on a dyno this summer)
-TRD Cold Air Intake w/ Custom Intake Cover
-TRD Cat-back Exhaust
-Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers
-URD Mass Air Flow Sensor Calibrator

How the Tacoma looks today...

Stock 7/25/08

Projector Retrofit Headlights

Doing some Pre-running!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45425547@N07/4292219130/
Old 09-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Good start.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the glove mod on the license plate, Nice truck man!
Old 09-23-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
lulz
Old 09-23-2008, 08:57 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
truck is coming along nicely man.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #6
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
So it's still a work in progress but this is what I have done so far

Stock 7/25/08

Halo Headlights 9/03/08

Tint and Custom Badging 9/06/08

Future Mods (next 2-3 months hopefully)

Bilstein 5100's front and back
URD TCAI
Flowmaster muffler and tip
Headunit upgrade
Speakers upgrade

Money well spent - $290

Future money well spent - $1590
Love the gloves on the plate lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Is that the glove mod on the license plate, Nice truck man!
I heard you get 15-20 hp just for that mod .
Old 09-24-2008, 03:14 AM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Love the gloves on the plate lol.

I heard you get 15-20 hp just for that mod .
Story behind the gloves....... When I bought it from the dealership I found those in a compartment in the bed. They match the color of the truck so those are my new speedway blue work gloves. lol
Old 09-24-2008, 05:41 AM   #8
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Story behind the gloves....... When I bought it from the dealership I found those in a compartment in the bed. They match the color of the truck so those are my new speedway blue work gloves. lol
Wow buy a new truck get a free pair of work gloves, toyota is really bringing their A game when it comes to free incentives LOL.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:36 AM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, i like those lights. keep the mods and pics comin!
Old 09-24-2008, 08:31 AM   #10
Shadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Shadow-Warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, it's coming along.

Mike
Old 09-24-2008, 09:09 AM   #11
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Stock 7/25/08

Halo Headlights 9/03/08

URD TCAI
Headunit upgrade
Speakers upgrade

Money well spent - $290

Future money well spent - $1590

I like the TRD badging on the side... WHere did you pick that up at? Does it come in a set or is the TRD backwards on one side?
Old 09-24-2008, 04:00 PM   #12
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
TACO looks grate, Get some good pics when we go up to Green Ridge
Old 10-08-2008, 08:39 AM   #13
Taco Supremist
spearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to all

spearhead's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice so far!
Sharp Truck
Old 12-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #14
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Looks good Nick, Nice work
Old 12-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #15
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Looks good Nick, Nice work
Thanks Kyle!
Old 12-11-2008, 02:47 PM   #16
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Looking really good. How do you like that Alpine 505? Did you get the Blackbird to plug into it?
I love it. I didn't get the Blackbird yet. I think that will be another purchase farther down the line.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:16 PM   #17
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Cool. I'm a big Alpine fan. I was thinking about getting that same deck and GPS unit. We have a Kenwood nav unit in the 4Runner and I really like it, the Garmin UI is awesome. So its a tossup at the moment. I want to hear what people say about the Alpine before I plunk down the $$.
Great unit worth the money. I think I will have the GPS and backup camera when everything is said and done.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:50 AM   #18
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Truck looks good!

Whats up with the passenger side floor mat?
Old 12-12-2008, 12:25 PM   #19
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHunter080703 View Post
Truck looks good!

Whats up with the passenger side floor mat?
Friend with dirty feet lol
Old 12-24-2008, 11:39 PM   #20
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:

Stock 7/25/08

Halo Headlights 9/03/08

URD TCAI
Headunit upgrade
Speakers upgrade
HID Halos
HID Fogs

Money well spent - $290

Future money well spent - $1590+
Very nice! My only regret with my Toyota, I like your blue out of all the Toyota colors!