Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ShadesOfGrey's Build

Old 07-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #21
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGrey View Post
I hear ya. What all are ya lookin' into?
wetokle seat covers (ordered) digifit floor liners (ordered), going OME 3" with 885's and full Dakar leaf pack rear, going from stock 16" to 17" KMC XD Revolvers, 285/70/17 ??? tires, blacking out all chrome. all this HOPEFULLY in the next 2 months, then after that who knows. i'm not into heavy off roading, i'ma big hunter/ fisher so other than the occasional sat night beer mud riding with the fellows thats about it.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #22
Yo! Wat up peeps?
1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future

1Bigbird's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 07-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #23
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
wetokle seat covers (ordered) digifit floor liners (ordered), going OME 3" with 885's and full Dakar leaf pack rear, going from stock 16" to 17" KMC XD Revolvers, 285/70/17 ??? tires, blacking out all chrome. all this HOPEFULLY in the next 2 months, then after that who knows. i'm not into heavy off roading, i'ma big hunter/ fisher so other than the occasional sat night beer mud riding with the fellows thats about it.
That's a good list. The floor mats are awesome, had them for 4 months now.
I'm runnin' the same size of tire, and I had to trim a little in the wheel wells to get rid of the rubbing. I use mine about the same as your's, and it does great.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #24
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bigbird View Post
Looks good!
Thanks!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:33 PM   #25

Got my Sockmonkey bedside decals ordered. Also thinking about trying the BHLM.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:00 PM   #26
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck man love that grey color.... second to white hahahah

D U!!!!! quack quack... bang!!
Old 07-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
nice truck man love that grey color.... second to white hahahah

D U!!!!! quack quack... bang!!

Thanks man. As far as the color, I was actually debating a long time between the magnetic grey and white.

Heck yeah on the quack quack bang! You bird hunt?
Old 07-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #28
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
hell ya i do!! im a proud member of DU and CWA(CA waterfowel authority). love you fire my gun with extreme prejudice at the duckies and pheasant and quail and gooses and dove. hahah pretty much anything that flies (thats in season).
this is my old 97 yota i used to beat up. it was a AC 4banger

now my new truck, still rocking the DU and CWA

Old 07-29-2011, 06:37 AM   #29
waterwolf603 is on a distinguished road

waterwolf603's Tacoma Gallery
sick truck, the emblem came out sweet aswell
Old 07-29-2011, 08:09 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwolf603 View Post
sick truck, the emblem came out sweet aswell
Thank ya much.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:06 PM   #31
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck!! Love that rack..
Old 08-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogge89 View Post
Great looking truck!! Love that rack..
Thanks man.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:49 AM   #33
BCTaco14 is a jewel in the roughBCTaco14 is a jewel in the roughBCTaco14 is a jewel in the roughBCTaco14 is a jewel in the rough
BCTaco14's Tacoma Gallery
How is the ride on the pro comp lift. I was thinking about getting that one. Looks like a great deal.

Awesome truck
Old 08-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTaco14 View Post
How is the ride on the pro comp lift. I was thinking about getting that one. Looks like a great deal.

Awesome truck
Thanks man. I'm pretty happy with the lift, I think it rides really well. Main reason I went with it was the Toyota dealership installed it, so I knew I wouldn't have to worry about warranty stuff.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:01 PM   #35

Ok, I decided to go with an 82-83 Toyota pickup grill emblem.

As it was when I got it...

I actually used a Sharpie to bring back the red. Then I taped off the chrome, painted the black, clearcoated, and it turned out ok...
Old 08-03-2011, 11:16 PM   #36

Installe BHLM housings, PIAA 4100 color headlights, and 3K color foglight bulbs. Also got my Toyota logo mounted.

Old 08-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #37

Got some Hella 500ff's on order that I am goin to get converted to 5000 HID's. Can't wait. Then its just getting something figured out to mount them behind the grill.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503TRD View Post
Been eyeing your build lately, great lookin truck!
Thanks man. Its been a lengthy process, and not close to bein finished.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #40

Diggin into the Sockmonkey decals this weekend. It should be fun. They look great, and they aren't even on the truck yet.

Looks like this, except 'Toyota Racing Development' is in black.