Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ShadesOfGrey's Build

Old 08-10-2011, 03:45 AM   #41
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man! DCLB FTW!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:35 AM   #42
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Looks great man! DCLB FTW!
Thanks man! And hell yeah!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #43
Yo! Wat up peeps?
1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future

1Bigbird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGrey View Post
Diggin into the Sockmonkey decals this weekend. It should be fun. They look great, and they aren't even on the truck yet.

Looks like this, except 'Toyota Racing Development' is in black.
Good choice!
Going to look sharp, now pics!

Old 08-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #44
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is looking good. Where did you end up getting the BLHM, or did you end up making them yourself?
Old 08-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #45
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bigbird View Post
Good choice!
Going to look sharp, now pics!

I will make sure to get them up. Gonna be a fun Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Truck is looking good. Where did you end up getting the BLHM, or did you end up making them yourself?
I wasn't willing to do the mod myself, so I bought some through amazon. Wish I would have just done it myself, the passenger one has been replaced twice. Once because it would not adjust vertically, the replacement fogged up, on the third I decided to run a new line of silicone around the seal on both housings.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Looks great man, DCLB MGM FTW!
Now that is a true statement! Thanks for the compliment as well.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:01 PM   #48
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
got the headlights. Thanks
Old 08-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
got the headlights. Thanks
No worries.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:47 PM   #50
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice vintage Toyota emblem.

I did something...similar, check it out.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:51 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Nice vintage Toyota emblem.

I did something...similar, check it out.
Thanks. Checked your's out, looks good too.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #52

Hoping to finally get my TRD decals on my bedsides, and get my lighted 4wd mod done here soon. I've heard the lighted 4wd mod is pretty simple... Guess I'll see.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:08 PM   #53
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck. Hope to see yours around town! If you decide you ever want eye lids, let me know.

Oh, and you won't regret getting the super charger! I love mine.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:45 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Man View Post
Nice looking truck. Hope to see yours around town! If you decide you ever want eye lids, let me know.

Oh, and you won't regret getting the super charger! I love mine.
Thanks man. Looks like Capital Toyota in the background. That's where I bought mine. Checked out your build as well, truck is looking good. Love the spercharger. I have been thinking about the eyelids.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #55
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man. Looks like Capital Toyota in the background. That's where I bought mine. Checked out your build as well, truck is looking good. Love the spercharger. I have been thinking about the eyelids.

That be the place, well the old place now. Thanks, I love the super charger and am so happy with it.

If you decide you want lids pm about them.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #56

Had an Clifford CS3000 remote start system installed last weekend. Tax return gift to myself... Girlfriend is fond of it too, which means less complainin to me on cold days.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #57

Throwing a few pictures up from January. Thinking about getting some sliders and a winch bumper, and wouldn't ya know... a ton of choices.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #58
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck. All accesoried out
Old 04-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Sick truck. All accesoried out
Thanks man. Pretty sick truck yourself... It never seems like a person runs out out of things to add/mod with these trucks. Ha!
Old 04-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #60
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man. Pretty sick truck yourself... It never seems like a person runs out out of things to add/mod with these trucks. Ha!
Of course! I love how you put your headache rack and toolbox together thats a sweet idea/mod. I didnt even notice that until after I posted . I just got the grill craft and wanna touch up everything back there with black as well... Did you put news paper over the radiator or anything? or were you just careful.

PS love the offroad pics too, must be sweet off roading in Oregon