I picked up my 2010 Tacoma Double Cab, Long Bed in February 2010. It was fresh off the line with 5 miles on her.
As she sits now:
So far I have completed:
1. TRD cat back exhaust.
2. Airaid CAI.
Suspension, Wheels & Tires:
1. Pro Comp 3" suspension lift.
- Front: Pro Comp ES 6000 shocks w/ new coils
- Rear: Pro Comp ES 9000 shocks + an "add a leaf"
1. Grillcraft grill with TRD badge and 82-83 Toyota pickup emblem.
2. BAMF (formerly Elusive Elements) behind the grill light bar with 2 PIAA 520 ATP lights.
1. Weathertech in channel window visors.
2. Pro-Tech headache rack, powder coated black with 2 red led markers, and 2 battery wired led whites (switch in cab).
3. Uniden CB and Firestik II antenna.
4. Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners.
5. Pro-Tech toolbox.
6. Changed out stock headlights with BHLM housings.
7. Replaced fog bulbs with 3K color bulbs, and headlights with 4100 color PIAAs.
8. Installed Clifford CS3000 remote start system.
9. Rotopax bedrail mounts x 2 with a 3 gallon gas can and 2 gallon water can.
10. Sockmonkey bedside decals.
11. Tinted front windows.
Upcoming mods and/or additions:
1. Upgrade stereo (maybe).
3. Upgrade suspension and maybe lift a little more. (Mid Travel?)
4. Plate bumper and winch (front).
5. Supercharger ???
So many ideas... So little cash.