Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

2007 DMZ Build

Old 04-19-2011, 03:43 AM   #1
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
2007 DMZ Build

New to the forum but thought I'd post here since TTORA seems dead lately.

I will be finally picking up my truck from Tim at the end of next month, some of you guys know that my trucks been sitting at Tim's in limbo for a while now. Here's just some of the mods:

TC Kit
DMZ Spring Under Conversion
Bed and Cab cage
32G Fuel Safe
Amber Lights
Skid Plate
Light bar
Storage Bin
Bike Mounts

Old 04-19-2011, 03:46 AM   #2
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-19-2011, 04:45 AM   #3
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Mods, thanks for moving it.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:50 AM   #4
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery

Looks awesome, So you havent been able to take it for a spin yet?
Old 04-19-2011, 05:38 AM   #6
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Kings in the back as well.
Old 04-19-2011, 05:51 AM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
sweet build
Old 04-19-2011, 06:42 AM   #9
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Which brand of fiberglass fenders and bedsides are you running? Also what is your wheel and tire combo? Thanks in advance.

Jim
Old 04-19-2011, 07:43 AM   #10
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
New to the forum but thought I'd post here since TTORA seems dead lately.

I will be finally picking up my truck from Tim at the end of next month, some of you guys know that my trucks been sitting at Tim's in limbo for a while now. Here's just some of the mods:
Came here for some love huh?

Looks really good. Like the recessed ambers. Tim does really nice work. What are the plans for the truck? Is this your hobby/weekend rig or you plan on racing? Bike mounts? Look forward to some more pics and maiden voyage footage.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #12
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
i just pooped myself, that things so sick!
Old 04-19-2011, 09:34 AM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I always liked this truck.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
The truck will probably just be a weekend rig of sorts, maybe race one day if I can get some sponsors lined up, definitely too broke to try it on my own, lol.

The fenders, bedsides and hood are Hannamann.

The wheels are 17" Walker Evans Beadlocks with BFG 35" ATs.

Here's some pics of the bike mounts, one on each side. Kinda sucks because I just recently realized that my DH fork isn't QD like my XC, lol.

I haven't driven this thing since October 2007 lol. If I remember correctly, I only have like 10K miles on it.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #15
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-19-2011, 02:32 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
I haven't driven this thing since October 2007 lol. If I remember correctly, I only have like 10K miles on it.
its expired, best pass it on to me
Old 04-19-2011, 02:32 PM   #17
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Man that is bad ass.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #18
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Will be saving up for a new rear end and some engine mods, after I pay off some gun builds, so probably like in 3 years lol.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #19
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah man, Tim is knocking out another kick ass truck

i love the mtn bike mounts. can't wait to see it done
Old 04-19-2011, 02:55 PM   #20
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
hory sheet! that thing is badass!