LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Slimwood Shady's 09 Access Single Cab Build

Old 05-10-2011, 04:02 PM   #41
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
You have to pull off the shifter cover then you have to pull the carpet up from inside the console. There are 2 10mm bolts there and there are 2 screws under th shifter cover...
Old 05-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #42
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNinja View Post
Hey quick question, when you pulled out the center console, how did you get the big piece out. I just fought with it for 30 minutes and couldn't get the last clip undone, stopped so I wouldn't break anything, any tips?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...al-w-pics.html
Old 05-10-2011, 04:12 PM   #43
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
JediNinja's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-25-2011, 08:36 AM   #44
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #45
teamplayer is on a distinguished road

Name: mario
teamplayer's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck dude, I love what you have done to the truck, I have same year truck my is a trd sport, for some reason I don't know why trd sport and off road don't bring the hood scoop and the handles and rear bumper painted but they are awesome trucks where you get that rear cover for the amps and woofer player? I love that go my truck.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #46
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplayer View Post
Nice truck dude, I love what you have done to the truck, I have same year truck my is a trd sport, for some reason I don't know why trd sport and off road don't bring the hood scoop and the handles and rear bumper painted but they are awesome trucks where you get that rear cover for the amps and woofer player? I love that go my truck.

Thank you very much I got the sub box used from a member on here. I do not know where he got the vinyl from. It is just carbon fiber vinyl though.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:25 PM   #48
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphex View Post
what deflector is that on the hood? is that a weathertech?

It is an AVS...
Old 06-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #50
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Shoe Creek again at the end of July...
Old 06-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #51
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Shoe Creek again at the end of July...
Sounds good...keep me posted
Old 07-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #53
JBelkovitch is on a distinguished road
JBelkovitch's Tacoma Gallery
Sound-deadening

How did the sound-deadening work out for you? Did it make a big difference?
Old 07-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #54
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome!
Old 07-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #55
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBelkovitch View Post
How did the sound-deadening work out for you? Did it make a big difference?
It worked out a lot! I love it. But before you do it, don't expect it to cut out all the road noise. It will cut out a lot, but not all. It is more for the system than anything else...
Old 07-16-2011, 11:55 PM   #57
JBelkovitch is on a distinguished road
JBelkovitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEmanWOLFpack View Post
It worked out a lot! I love it. But before you do it, don't expect it to cut out all the road noise. It will cut out a lot, but not all. It is more for the system than anything else...
Thanks. That sounds perfect. I only want most of of the road noise cut out. I still want to hear the engine. I've got a good price lined up on some FatMax though I hear it's not as good as Dynamat and I may have to double it up in key areas. But yeah, it's mostly for the sound system.

Thanks.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #58
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineTacoDriver View Post
Trucks looking pretty good, how much did all the material for sound deadening cost you?

On another note, I didn't look at your username on the side, and was scrolling through your post. I saw the glow belt around your headrest and I immediately had to scroll back up to see which branch you were in! Was figuring on AF since they are the biggest supporters/users of the glow belt.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking and what I did. lol

Products Discussed in this Thread