Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Slimwood Shady's 09 Access Single Cab Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2013, 11:13 PM   #701
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-09-2013, 06:24 AM   #703
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
They are on there but the angle is too extreme....have to take them off and have Adam make another set.

Attached Thumbnails
Slimwood Shady's 09 Access Single Cab Build-image.jpg  
Old 06-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #705
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
damn that sucks...mine were the opposite

hope you get this figured out soon..

if you were closer i'd have to check out my old set to try that angle out..
Old 06-09-2013, 10:56 AM   #706
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
damn that sucks...mine were the opposite

hope you get this figured out soon..

if you were closer i'd have to check out my old set to try that angle out..
I thought you sent those back to him?
Old 06-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #707
I love your mom!

Shackle unflip reinstalled took all of an hour to include clean up! If anyone does the shackle flip, i recommend not mangling your oem hangers...
Old 06-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #708
ON VACATION!
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Shackle unflip reinstalled took all of an hour to include clean up! If anyone does the shackle flip, i recommend not mangling your oem hangers...
Good point. I kept mine too.

Easy to see why a certain someone was so reluctant to produce these now isn't it.

Hope you get it figured out Linwood. The added droop is beneficial for sure.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #709
I love your mom!

I think it is a pretty easy fix...the hanger just needs to move back a couple of inches...or at least that is what I think needs to happen. But I am sure it takes some kind of quadratic linear equation...
Old 06-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #710
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Very easy fix, 3 link it
Shit yeah!!! When you coming over wit yo shit to do it while i sit back and drink beer while watching!
Old 06-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #711
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
whenever you gimmie blank check
Will do.....pay the amount of $10.00
Old 06-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #712
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
badass taco
Old 06-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #714
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
How do you like the ARB bumper and Leer topper? I am looking to get a bumper and topper, but there are so many options I'm trying to see the reviews on all the different ones.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #715
I love your mom!

Love both....the topper I got for a song and a dance so I had to scoop it up when I did. The bumper is IMO the best bumper on the market, as long as you like the look. It is solid, and bolts up great. If there are any issues, ARB has one of the best customer service departments around!
Old 06-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #716
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Love both....the topper I got for a song and a dance so I had to scoop it up when I did. The bumper is IMO the best bumper on the market, as long as you like the look. It is solid, and bolts up great. If there are any issues, ARB has one of the best customer service departments around!

The only reason I'm hesitant on the ARB bumper is that it has no D-rings or anything to hook up to..... Or have they changed that? Last I saw there were no recovery points on the bumper.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #717
I love your mom!

You are correct about no recovery points on the bumper. It is designed to use the OEM tow hook.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #718
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I do like a nice truck. And this is a nice truck.

Just sayin'.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #720
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
It IS the Poon Jabbers ORC Virginia Chapter.

Products Discussed in this Thread