Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Slimwood Shady's 09 Access Single Cab Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2013, 06:05 PM   #1161
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
This thing is a piece of junk Found a couple pics from Shoe Creek back in January.
Attached Thumbnails
Slimwood Shady's 09 Access Single Cab Build-linwood-1.jpg   Slimwood Shady's 09 Access Single Cab Build-linwood-2.jpg  
Old 09-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #1162
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
This thing is a piece of junk Found a couple pics from Shoe Creek back in January.
thanks
Old 09-20-2013, 03:48 AM   #1163
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just ordered some EBC Green Stuff brake pads and some rotors...brake job next weekend....
Old 09-20-2013, 08:11 AM   #1164
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Just ordered some EBC Green Stuff brake pads and some rotors...brake job next weekend....

i've been happy with the green stuff pads, but am thinking i'll try the yellows next time. what rotors?
Old 09-20-2013, 07:11 PM   #1165
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #1166
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Did he cry about how cold it was camping the whole camp trip
Old 09-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #1167
dougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Doug
dougtara's Tacoma Gallery
awesome build.. epic taco
Old 09-20-2013, 08:41 PM   #1168
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF firefighter gone legit
Name: Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got to try this...

Just steal some glow sticks and throw them in a water bottle and call it a night. No need to play Mad Scientist
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757 Taco View Post
done it before, didn't work
Ok Debby Downer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
But but but...the picture shows it works!!!
If it's on the internet it must be true. Saw a thing on some intake hurricane thing-a-ma-bobs that spin the air to give you more horsepower. Groupbuy?

Truck is looking badass Slim!
Old 09-21-2013, 05:46 AM   #1170
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
i've been happy with the green stuff pads, but am thinking i'll try the yellows next time. what rotors?
Sweet...I thought I saw someone else on here get them....

These are the rotors I got....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Old 09-21-2013, 05:47 AM   #1171
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Did he cry about how cold it was camping the whole camp trip
I only do that when your around so we have an excuse to cuddle
Old 09-21-2013, 05:48 AM   #1172
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Don't you have some cutting to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougtara View Post
awesome build.. epic taco
Thanks man....ton of blood swear and beers went into this thing...
Old 09-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #1173
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't you have some cutting to do?
Eventually. Frying bigger fish until spring.

Quote:
Thanks man....ton of blood swear and beers went into this thing...

Even though it's a typo, I like "Blood, Swearing, and Beers" better than "Blood, Sweat, and Tears". I'm adopting that.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:09 PM   #1174
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I only do that when your around so we have an excuse to cuddle
Dam you tried to kill me at ure last time with you exhaust running next to my tent while u warmed up in da morning
Wyb
Old 09-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #1175
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Dam you tried to kill me at ure last time with you exhaust running next to my tent while u warmed up in da morning
Wyb
I know...failure isnt something I am use to
Old 09-21-2013, 01:24 PM   #1176
ko1featherweigh is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
ko1featherweigh's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome build! sub
Old 09-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #1177
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ko1featherweigh View Post
Awesome build! sub

Thanks man! I would like to see more of your truck too...other than the Avatar
Old 09-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #1179
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
dimpled rotors*
Old 09-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #1180
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
dimpled rotors*
yes indeed they are.... I thought they were drilled....till I just really looked at the picture...

Products Discussed in this Thread