Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tacokid09's Build

Old 06-21-2011, 11:24 PM   #41
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man. Krish he is 6 lug he has Fj wheels
Old 06-21-2011, 11:26 PM   #42
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
your a 5 lug correct? who makes 5 lug coilovers?
im a rare six lugger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
Looks good man. Krish he is 6 lug he has Fj wheels
yes i am need to paint those black sometime.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:27 PM   #43
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
im a rare six lugger

yes i am need to paint those black sometime.
never seen black fj wheels, dip them!
Old 06-21-2011, 11:28 PM   #44
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your a 5 lug correct? who makes 5 lug coilovers?
hes 6 i think, but im pretty sure icon does
Old 06-21-2011, 11:28 PM   #45
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
never seen black fj wheels, dip them!
ahhh the addiction of plasti dip... i dunno if i could do it again i might go for the sanding and painting kinda thing rather than dip.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #46
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i meant just to see how it would look, ide never plasti dip and leave it like that hahah i still think you need to do the BHLM to tie the whole front end together man
Old 06-21-2011, 11:38 PM   #47
Quote:
i meant just to see how it would look, ide never plasti dip and leave it like that hahah i still think you need to do the BHLM to tie the whole front end together man
hahah i did it with my steels and it worked great! but i wanna do the BHLM but i dont wanna screw it up. i want someone who has done it before to possibly help me out
Old 06-22-2011, 12:13 AM   #48
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahah i did it with my steels and it worked great! but i wanna do the BHLM but i dont wanna screw it up. i want someone who has done it before to possibly help me out
Its easy dude, done 4 sets (3 tacos 1 dodge ram) the taco ones turned out great...... the ram had to buy a new headlight
Old 06-22-2011, 07:35 AM   #49
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Its easy dude, done 4 sets (3 tacos 1 dodge ram) the taco ones turned out great...... the ram had to buy a new headlight
hahahaha. maybe ill post an ad to see if anyone wants to trade stock headlights plus so cash for a BHLM set. i dunno yet, we'll see
Old 06-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #50
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
The Bumper looks great man
Old 06-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #51
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSectionxEightx View Post
The Bumper looks great man
Thanks man
Old 06-22-2011, 06:58 PM   #53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
father in law will be staying with us for a couple months but will be in and out of the area. Back is feeling better, whats up next week?
hmmm.. i know we might have that 805 meet thingy (if it is still going on) and i have work tuesday so maybe we could work something out. Glad to hear the back is getting better though man!
Old 06-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #54

its time for some fiberglass now man! i just got some haha i got pics in my build if you wanna check it out
Old 06-22-2011, 08:14 PM   #55
Quote:
its time for some fiberglass now man! i just got some haha i got pics in my build if you wanna check it out
haha i wish!! my parents finally saw it this morning and my dad was like "thats the last thing he is doing to the truck". i dont think they like how everything is exposed. maybe ill close it all in with 1/16th sheet so its not "exposed".
Old 06-22-2011, 08:20 PM   #56
Quote:
yeah ide put some sheet metal on the sides it would be sick as long as it all lines up
and it matches
Old 06-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #57
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
haha nice you bought Nate's bumper.

Thats the first bumper I sold Built it with a 110 welder. I've gotten a lot better at welding lol
Old 06-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #58
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
haha nice you bought Nate's bumper.

Thats the first bumper I sold Built it with a 110 welder. I've gotten a lot better at welding lol
hey man its awesome!! i just got back from pismo and it was killer
Quote:
sounds like he got a killer deal, unless I missed another post
well, nate is letting me use it forever as long as i dont sell it i can use it as long as i want
Old 06-22-2011, 11:49 PM   #59
Quote:
I h8 u
i h3@r+ u
Old 06-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #60
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahahaha. maybe ill post an ad to see if anyone wants to trade stock headlights plus so cash for a BHLM set. i dunno yet, we'll see
I might know a person who has a set that are no longer of use.
Said person might be heading to Oceano tomorrow too.