LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tacokid09's Build

Old 07-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #1281
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
thanks man. i actually found that song on pandora when we were out there haha. as for other angles not really, to much fun driving and taking pictures.
haha i always go out with the intention "im gonna get a ton of footage/pics of all the jumps and whoops" and i always get sidetracked and never take the time to do itXD
Old 07-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #1283
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Same, everybody else wants to keep driving while I want to get good pics!
this! ya my friends are too impacient... hah and i feel bad making my girlfriend get out and take themXD hahah
Old 07-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #1284
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
haha i always go out with the intention "im gonna get a ton of footage/pics of all the jumps and whoops" and i always get sidetracked and never take the time to do itXD
so here!! always happen though, you end up with one good film and all the rest are meeehhhhhh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Your tire tread is trippy it looks like its not spinning in the beginning then it does lol. Truck looks awesome man.
yeah rj was saying the same thing haha! thanks man
Quote:
Same, everybody else wants to keep driving while I want to get good pics!
luckily my co pilot was taking pictures. id drop him off for like 5 mins, drive around where he is then on the the next spot!
Old 07-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #1285
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
this! ya my friends are too impacient... hah and i feel bad making my girlfriend get out and take themXD hahah
Haha nice. I just got a GoPro and I always tell myself that I'm gonna slow down, and make sure the picture angle is good and plan it out. But I always end up just winging it and see how it goes...
Old 07-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #1286
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Haha nice. I just got a GoPro and I always tell myself that I'm gonna slow down, and make sure the picture angle is good and plan it out. But I always end up just winging it and see how it goes...
thats how you get the good ones

dont think i actually tried to three wheel in my sig pic. just got lucky
Old 07-11-2013, 11:13 PM   #1288
pictures from this weekend

http://www.shawnpringlephotography.com/lucerne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxeSj...1Wxw-e4N7cXMXg
Old 07-11-2013, 11:15 PM   #1289
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Cage that beast! haha, looking good man. 4 bangers FTW
Old 07-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #1290
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
Cage that beast! haha, looking good man. 4 bangers FTW
already half way saved for one
Old 07-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #1291
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
I absolutely love your truck! But I think its missing a stereo. If you're interested my brother is selling his box from his single cab, its for a 12 inch Kicker L7. Then people will know when you're coming from a few blocks away, and not only does your truck look badass it'll sound badass too Haha just throwing that out there. I'm sure it'll interfere with the cage though..
Old 07-11-2013, 11:33 PM   #1292
Quote:
Originally Posted by killianeric View Post
I absolutely love your truck! But I think its missing a stereo. If you're interested my brother is selling his box from his single cab, its for a 12 inch Kicker L7. Then people will know when you're coming from a few blocks away, and not only does your truck look badass it'll sound badass too Haha just throwing that out there. I'm sure it'll interfere with the cage though..
yeah i dont really want to do anything to the stereo until the cage is in. after that i know i wont have to touch the inside of the truck anymore so i can permanently put a system in.

what also caught my eye was that ipad in your dash
Old 07-11-2013, 11:43 PM   #1293
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i dont really want to do anything to the stereo until the cage is in. after that i know i wont have to touch the inside of the truck anymore so i can permanently put a system in.

what also caught my eye was that ipad in your dash
I figured that, but it's a lot more fun mobbing through the dunes or desert with a badass stereo! When you do get that cage done and are ready for a stereo, you should stop by On the Go Audio. I'm sure you've passed it a few times going to Lucerne.

Unfortunately its not mine, its my older brothers. Its supposed to catch your eye! Pictures don't do anything for the system itself though.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:30 AM   #1294
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
too sick
Old 07-12-2013, 01:04 AM   #1296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Sick truck man... Ive been looking at the build for the 4x4 from Dirt designs!!!
yeah that kit is going to be pretty tits. maiden voyage is on sunday if not saturday night. im sure pictures will be up as well. i like how steve put both uniballs horizontal on the uppers and lowers. going to cycle a really clean.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:08 AM   #1297
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Your front suspension setup when its fully extended just makes me want to sell my DCLB and get a pre runner like yours.... ahhhhh its freaking beautiful
Old 07-12-2013, 01:10 AM   #1298
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah that kit is going to be pretty tits. maiden voyage is on sunday if not saturday night. im sure pictures will be up as well. i like how steve put both uniballs horizontal on the uppers and lowers. going to cycle a really clean.
I know... it looks sooo clean!
Old 07-14-2013, 08:26 AM   #1299
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Nice offroader there. A 1GR-FE swap would make it complete.

Go find a totaled taco with that engine

Products Discussed in this Thread