Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tacokid09's Build

Old 09-01-2013, 02:59 AM   #1421
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
this ^
Old 09-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #1422
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
this ^
i just reenforcing my last post...

x2
Old 09-01-2013, 03:06 PM   #1423
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
aaanddd monday funday! or do you work?
Old 09-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #1424
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
another little problem again.. the Differential seal is leaking now so i have to replace that
Old 09-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #1425
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Stop hucking it and drive it son
Old 09-02-2013, 05:34 PM   #1426
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
another little problem again.. the Differential seal is leaking now so i have to replace that
Mine is to, well just barely there a little residue on the Bottom of the diff
Old 09-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #1427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
but...

i need a DD.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
Mine is to, well just barely there a little residue on the Bottom of the diff
mine was dripping on the driveway
Old 09-02-2013, 10:05 PM   #1428
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
x10
Old 09-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #1429
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I spy blang riding shot gun

Old 09-03-2013, 10:43 PM   #1430
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I spy blang riding shot gun

Old 09-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #1431
its time for a cage i think....

Old 09-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #1432
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its time for a cage i think....
Hurry up and cage that little single cab!
Old 09-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #1433
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
Hurry up and cage that little single cab!
but i keep breaking random shit... lol

Old 09-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #1434
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
but i keep breaking random shit... lol
well u better make it to glamis this year!! u got one more month!! be there! my ghetto garage fab truck is gonna take u through the dunes hahah
Old 09-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #1435
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
almface: well u better make it to glamis this year!! u got one more month!! be there! my ghetto garage fab truck is gonna take u through the dunes hahah
palmface:
Edit: Hahah! Got em.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #1436

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
palmface:
Edit: Hahah! Got em.
hahahah shit i noticed that after i posted it maybe i should just press the smilies instead of typing them
Old 09-08-2013, 09:48 PM   #1437
Quote:
well u better make it to glamis this year!! u got one more month!! be there! my ghetto garage fab truck is gonna take u through the dunes hahah
yeah yeah yeah like i havent heard about it from you enough lol. like i said, ill try my best to make it out there. im about 80% sure im going as long as school keeps going steady like it is and nothing more expensive happens to the truck.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #1438

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and nothing more expensive happens to the truck.
this is the part that worries me......
Old 09-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #1439
Quote:
this is the part that worries me......
steering rack, PS pump, bumper, fiberglass, headlights..

easily spent 1300 in 2 weeks..... stuff like that is what kills my cage fund.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #1440
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
steering rack, PS pump, bumper, fiberglass, headlights..

easily spent 1300 in 2 weeks..... stuff like that is what kills my cage fund.
Did the rack fix your issues?