Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tacokid09's Build

Old 02-06-2014, 10:20 AM   #1481
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Daaaammnnn. Tearing your ACL is bad enough. Couldn't imagine stacking those other injuries on top of it.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:17 AM   #1482
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Daaaammnnn. Tearing your ACL is bad enough. Couldn't imagine stacking those other injuries on top of it.
yea it sucks but i guess i had it coming.. never broke a bone or had a serious injury all until this. Definitely not taking walking for granted like i used to
Old 02-06-2014, 11:31 AM   #1483
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Get well soon man. Sucks your truck isn't an auto cause then you could mob in crutches! Lol
Old 02-06-2014, 12:10 PM   #1484
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Get well soon man. Sucks your truck isn't an auto cause then you could mob in crutches! Lol
oh i was still driving before surgery. Im just stuck in bed icing till i dont knwo when now. haha
Old 02-27-2014, 08:35 AM   #1485
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Your rear setup is awesome, if I ever get a chance I will probably try to duplicate it. I wish I could setup my front like yours, for crawling.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:18 AM   #1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
Your rear setup is awesome, if I ever get a chance I will probably try to duplicate it. I wish I could setup my front like yours, for crawling.
go right ahead man! its pretty handy but it could be better. (as far as high speed performance) also, a 4wd version of the kit i have is available. its 3" over instead of 6" though.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:08 AM   #1487
TRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JP
TRDtexasTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I can't find the picture of the inside of your bed. You have one of it still?
Old 02-27-2014, 10:19 AM   #1488
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDtexasTaco View Post
I can't find the picture of the inside of your bed. You have one of it still?
yep!

unloaded

loaded

Old 02-27-2014, 10:33 AM   #1489
DerpWerx Fab

Give me your tires !!
Old 02-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #1490
TRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JP
TRDtexasTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Thank you sir
Old 04-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #1491
well im back working as of last week after not being able to since mid december.

Trucks still goin strong though. Nothing major has happened besides little maintenance here and there. Im also wanting to sell my Rigid 30" if anyone is interested.

i laugh everytime i see someone staring at my truck in the handicap spot

Old 04-16-2014, 02:42 PM   #1492
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Lol fucking Brian that's hilarious. Glad to hear your back at work, though.
Old 04-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #1493
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Haha that's awesome Brian! Glad you're recovering. Shitty thing to tear.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:04 PM   #1494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusso24 View Post
Lol fucking Brian that's hilarious. Glad to hear your back at work, though.
hahaha taking advantage while i can

yeah man, its a great feeling again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Haha that's awesome Brian! Glad you're recovering. Shitty thing to tear.
Yeah definitely dont do that. It suckkks
Old 05-19-2014, 11:11 AM   #1495
1BADTACORC is on a distinguished road
Name: TOMMYDAWGG
1BADTACORC's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-19-2014, 11:13 AM   #1496
1BADTACORC is on a distinguished road
Name: TOMMYDAWGG
1BADTACORC's Tacoma Gallery
TACOKID... Your truck is sick....I'm looking to something similar to yours...Love your taste... How are the fenders when you drive on the freeway? Any issues? Noise? Vibration?
Thanks
Old 05-19-2014, 12:58 PM   #1497
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^I hope you are ready to drop some serious coin then. Unless you are just going for a poser look.
Old 05-19-2014, 01:59 PM   #1498
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Lol .
Old 05-19-2014, 03:06 PM   #1499
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADTACORC View Post
TACOKID... Your truck is sick....I'm looking to something similar to yours...Love your taste... How are the fenders when you drive on the freeway? Any issues? Noise? Vibration?
Thanks
thanks man. The fenders arent bad at all. didnt notice much of anything besides the bedsides shaking since i didnt attach them at the lower wheel wells. now that thats fixed, only issue is the paint doesnt hold up to rock chips at all.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #1500
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Lol .

^ this