Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tacokid09's Build

Old 04-20-2011, 01:29 AM   #1
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Tacokid09's Build

bam.
well my parents said i couldn't have a race car, so i decided to build my own...

and well... here it is V

More pictures on my instagram: Blang805

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxeSjbCV8-4

2009 Regular Cab Prerunner MGM
(With 2014 conversion)

Specs for this thaannngggg

Front:

Dirt Designs Bolt-On Race Kit with Spindles

8" Standard King Coil Overs

Dirt Designs Engine hoop/Secondary hoop

Cycling 15" at the stock bump location
*able to cycle 17" with a 10" Coilover

35"x12.5"x17" Tires

4Wheeler Super Bumps

Rear:

12" shackles above the frame

Bedcage

Fox 2.0x4" Bumps

Frame Box

Deaver F67s

King Double bypasses

Cycling 15"

Other goodies:

Kenwood DDX 318

35" Toyo SC MT's with 17" Method Standards

Total Chaos LCA Alignment Cams

Rugged Raido Vertex Standard 50w Radio

DTF Fab Front Bumper

4" McNeil Fiberglass Front Fenders

4" Glassworks Flat Top Bedsides

2014+ Front End Conversion

Flowmaster 40series

Rigid A-Series Blue Dome Light

PRE-Long Travel

Huckfest:

6/18-6/20

How it sits as of June 21, 2011

6/24, Picked up a BHLM from a friend..

September 6th i got a nice package on the front door

ENJOY!
Old 04-20-2011, 01:31 AM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice. for some reason, i like the Plasti-dipped rims over the FJ's
Old 04-20-2011, 01:32 AM   #3
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
i do too. i think im dipping mine pretty soon. havent even hat the wheels on for 2 hours and i wanna powder coat them.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:46 AM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i do too. i think im dipping mine pretty soon. havent even hat the wheels on for 2 hours and i wanna powder coat them.
color the FJ's black? ya that would look good
Old 04-20-2011, 02:08 AM   #5
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
keep em coming.

im stickin around to see some more
Old 04-20-2011, 04:06 AM   #6
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
JediNinja's Tacoma Gallery
SL0=

Nice Sticker.....
Old 04-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #7
Quote:
color the FJ's black? ya that would look good
ill probably do it this week i dunno yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
keep em coming.

im stickin around to see some more
if i get a job within the next month ill have that lift pretty soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNinja View Post
SL0=

Nice Sticker.....
thanks man! its a one way board shop sticker. got it for free from my friends work!

UPDATE with telling my mom about it:

she wasnt mad at all! she was totally confused when i told her i got wheels and tires. i showed her and she didnt really say anything but "where are you going to put your old tires?" and "brian, i told you to save your money but it's your truck and money." i think she like that she saw the toyota emblem on the hub caps.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:40 AM   #8
ibensted is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
ibensted's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck

I am debateing whether to put fj wheels on my truck...could you post a few more photos of yours with the wheels on it. From the side ect...i like the look. I am thinging of painting them graphite...i requested a photoshop pic earlier as well.

Thanks
Old 04-21-2011, 09:26 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibensted View Post
I am debateing whether to put fj wheels on my truck...could you post a few more photos of yours with the wheels on it. From the side ect...i like the look. I am thinging of painting them graphite...i requested a photoshop pic earlier as well.

Thanks
hey im debating on either painting them black or graphite but the graphite ones didnt look very good. but ill go outside and take some right now
Old 04-21-2011, 10:01 AM   #10
Here they are ibensted

Old 04-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #11
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Nice start man. Reg cabs FTW
Old 04-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
Nice start man. Reg cabs FTW
thanks man! ya i wanna out a LT kit in it within the next 5 years..
Old 05-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #13
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet pickup. Nice rims

Old 05-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #14
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wow
Old 05-08-2011, 02:08 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidrow View Post
Sweet pickup. Nice rims

oh hey, nice rims too
Old 05-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #16
couple new pictures from off roading with Ben (TRDBen). More pictures in the 805 thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Tacokid09's Build-img_3694.jpg   Tacokid09's Build-img_3683.jpg   Tacokid09's Build-img_3654.jpg  
Old 05-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
I like these rims. Nice truck!
thank you! they BARLEY clear the wheel wells without rubbing.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #19
Just thought id update few pictures of a little off roading i did at big falls with TRDBen. Will have more this next weekend at Huckfest
Attached Thumbnails
Tacokid09's Build-img_3662.jpg   Tacokid09's Build-img_3668.jpg   Tacokid09's Build-img_3694.jpg   Tacokid09's Build-img_3654.jpg   Tacokid09's Build-live7dupt2.jpg  

Old 06-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #20
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
when you doing the BHLM?