Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

himmie's Build/Photo Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 11:13 PM   #21
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
'bout time you made a build thread. looks good. like your truck in the various weather shots.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:15 PM   #22
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
night run next weekend?
I'm down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
'bout time you made a build thread. looks good. like your truck in the various weather shots.
Thank you. When am I going to see you again? Next reptile show?
Old 04-23-2011, 11:21 PM   #23
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I'm down!

Thank you. When am I going to see you again? Next reptile show?
haha yeah maybe. my pygmy chameleon that i got a long time ago died. maybe ill get another giant centipede or something.

i know i just missed a mod-day but i just bought some LR UCAs and am going to order some 884s and 1.5" AAL that i'm going to need to serious help installing sometime.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #24
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about the Chameleon. I just have a lot of snakes these days, and one millipede left.

There can always be another Mod Day! Although, I should probably stop buying stuff for my truck for a while... Heh.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #25
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Done!

Old 04-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #26
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Roof rack is on! Preparing for the Wisconsin trip next month...
Old 04-27-2011, 08:03 PM   #27
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Love the build!

Old 04-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #28
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks buddy.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:24 AM   #29
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #30
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery

Dinner with Jeff, Alex, Jake and David. May 3, 2011 in Chandler.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #31
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Finally managed to temporarily resolve my airbag issue with Toyota today. Will be talking to a rep in June, most likely. Apparently, things go much more smoothly when you don't deal with a service advisor... Heh.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #32

Firefighter:
i completely forgot to check out your black magic lights when you dropped the switch off.

how you liking them so far?
Old 05-04-2011, 04:38 PM   #33
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I like them. They look nice and the behind the grille light bar is working out great. I have not had too much opportunity to use them though, unfortunately. Perhaps this weekend...
Old 05-04-2011, 04:43 PM   #34
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The center council switch lights looks great. ill be on the look out for one of those.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #35
Casey31 will become famous soon enoughCasey31 will become famous soon enough

Name: Casey
Casey31's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck!
Old 05-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #36
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
The center council switch lights looks great. ill be on the look out for one of those.
Thank you. It is Toyota PN: 00550-35976. I got mine at the dealership for about $12. You can usually find them on eBay as well. Mine is put in upside down, otherwise I couldn't see the light where it is located.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey31 View Post
Great looking truck!
You too! You're making really want to do something with my headlights...
Old 05-05-2011, 06:17 PM   #37
Casey31 will become famous soon enoughCasey31 will become famous soon enough

Name: Casey
Casey31's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Your's would look good with the BHLM! I need to redo mine. I got a couple of little nicks that I see when I walk by and it drives me nuts!
Old 05-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #38
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I am still debating if I want to do black or indigo ink for the headlights... Hm. Oh well, I'll deal with that after vacation next week.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #39
Im kinda a big deal
JHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 2T251*Air Transportation*437th APS
Name: Justin
JHAirForce05's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build! Getting my roof rack when i get home
Old 05-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #40
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHAirForce05 View Post
Nice build! Getting my roof rack when i get home
Thank you.

The roof rack is a great addition!