Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

himmie's Build/Photo Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #41
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #42
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Whatcha doin'?
Old 05-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #43
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Whatcha doin'?

Watching Twilight
Old 05-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #44
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry...
Old 05-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #46

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm sorry...

Old 05-05-2011, 09:47 PM   #47
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande View Post
Roof rack looks awsome
Thanks.

Quote:

Old 05-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #48

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

ANyways, love your trcuk gurl!'
Old 05-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #49
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

ANyways, love your trcuk gurl!'
Were you drinking while watching Twilight? Haha. Thanks, buddy.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #50

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Were you drinking while watching Twilight? Haha. Thanks, buddy.

I wasnt
Old 05-06-2011, 10:51 PM   #51
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wasnt
Old 05-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #52
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Packing up the truck to go to Wisconsin...
Old 05-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #53
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Back in the desert. Sad.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:24 AM   #54
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Post up some more pics! Your whole setup is actually really close to mine, and I'm thinking about picking up a set of those countersteers!
I bought mine in AZ too.. The guys at Avondale were a pretty good bunch of people, but wound up purchasing mine from Camelback toyota, only b/c they had the only indigo ink tacoma around when I was in the market.
Anyway, nice job on the build so far :O)
Old 12-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #55
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Well, since most of you do not know... My Alice was "injured" recently.

On November 4th, the day after my birthday, my fiance hit a deer on our way home.

This is what she looked like a couple days after:

With an estimate of about $13,000...my insurance still wanted to fix it.

I finally got her back on December 23rd.

I have to take her back to the shop next week to work out a few issues that need to be resolved. Other than, I'm glad to have her back...just in time for Christmas!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #56
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, since most of you do not know... My Alice was "injured" recently.

On November 4th, the day after my birthday, my fiance hit a deer on our way home.

This is what she looked like a couple days after:

With an estimate of about $13,000...my insurance still wanted to fix it.

I finally got her back on December 23rd.

I have to take her back to the shop next week to work out a few issues that need to be resolved. Other than, I'm glad to have her back...just in time for Christmas!
Awesome build, and wow, assume everyone is ok; $13k in repairs, considering what Toyota charges for parts, it isn't suppressing. But I paid $16k for mine, granted it had 100k miles, but it was a DCSB TRD OR 4x4 in like new condition. But oh well, good thing insurance picked up the tab, hate to see broken Tacomas. Makes you wonder what it takes to total it...
Old 01-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #57
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Awesome build, and wow, assume everyone is ok; $13k in repairs, considering what Toyota charges for parts, it isn't suppressing. But I paid $16k for mine, granted it had 100k miles, but it was a DCSB TRD OR 4x4 in like new condition. But oh well, good thing insurance picked up the tab, hate to see broken Tacomas. Makes you wonder what it takes to total it...
Yes, we were both fine. It's just been one thing after another between the body shop and me since receiving the truck back though. I really look forward to this being over with.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #58
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I will do a real update on my build one of these days. Also working on a detailed story of Taco vs. Deer, Lame Insurance, and a Bad Body Shop...
Old 01-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #59
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Have you ever been in the Door County area???
Old 01-16-2012, 11:46 PM   #60
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
Have you ever been in the Door County area???
Perhaps. Why do you ask?