1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Corbin's Build- Brunes Tacoma Work

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by Brunes, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Sep 29, 2013 at 5:44 AM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I take back the part about the parameters being bad for towing or low speed/high load conditions.
    I went out for a test drive this morning and had more or less the same problems, but this time it was cylinders 2 and 5. Gunna call the speed shop that did the install tmrw.

Any other insights are appreciated tho!!

2. Feb 18, 2014 at 6:47 PM
    Jerez

Jerez SoCal LED Dash Swap

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Diamond Bar/Ontario, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 2wd converted to 4wd
    Estock
    :popcorn: señor where are the updates...don't hold out on us now :spy:

3. Feb 19, 2014 at 6:16 AM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    uhu7a4e9_388c825bd4e3b6198546b69c0ec0cc80038f98cd.jpg
    Just been traveling a bit...

4. Feb 19, 2014 at 1:13 PM
    Justus

Justus fucks not given

Member:
    First Name:
    Nabisco the kid
    In ur toolbox
    Vehicle:
    not so low, not so slow 2006 6 lug
    stockish
    That mouse has some big feet

5. Feb 19, 2014 at 2:42 PM
    Jerez

Jerez SoCal LED Dash Swap

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Diamond Bar/Ontario, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 2wd converted to 4wd
    Estock
    Nice. Always good to have some down time with the family. :thumbsup:

:laughing:

6. Feb 19, 2014 at 3:13 PM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:

You know what they say about a mouse with big feet...

7. Feb 19, 2014 at 3:15 PM
    jbmccul

jbmccul Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 GMC Sierra AT4, 2019 Audi A5, 2017 Audi Q5
    Big socks

8. Feb 24, 2014 at 5:55 AM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Right now the wife is out driving the truck, but the blower has been working great after a reflash from the iTronix guys that built the UCON.

Got a front suspension noise that I'm going to have a shop look for cause I can't pin it down. Once that if fixed - It needs an alignment and the skid plates will be going back on. After that - Snorkle gets installed and then I'll probably be taking it slow because we are getting ready to move.

Hoping to catch a trip to the "local" 4x4 park, a trip to a new park in AL, and a trip to Superlift before we leave. Make sure everything is working and get some offroad time....

Photos when my loverly wife brings my truck back.

9. Feb 24, 2014 at 6:01 AM
    memario1214

memario1214 Hotshot Offroad Moderator Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 05 Dub Cab TRD Sport 4x4, CURRENT - '21 Tundra MGM Limited
    Oh how I wish I had a UCON... Did you install it that way originally or did you have the reflash first?

10. Feb 24, 2014 at 6:04 AM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    I went directly to the UCON. I bought Wertys old setup...So it had already surpassed what the TRD reflash could handle. I gotta get a windows based computer so I can keep learning about the UCON programming and make a few more tweaks.

Products Discussed in

To Top