Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

VanillaGorilla's BSP Build

Old 09-04-2011, 12:23 AM   #21
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post

Thanks man, I used a stained glass spray made by krylon i believe. Sold at your local Michaels or what ever craft store.

You ever make your way to concord your more then welcome to use it, have a full can basically lol

i may take you up on that soon, and maybe you can help me with the satoshi as well.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:16 PM   #22
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
damn, good lookin truck,
Old 09-29-2011, 09:34 AM   #23
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
damn, good lookin truck,
Thanks

Been so long since ive done anything to it. Just dont have the money now. :sad:
Old 09-29-2011, 11:49 AM   #24
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I still gotta check out that Bestop sometime!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #25
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I still gotta check out that Bestop sometime!
oh ya haha.

available when ever man lol.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #26
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Decided to put some insulting foam around the poles so there isnt as much metal contact on the windows themselves. Still have yet to put the windows on and see if the insulation makes it bulge out too far.
Did you figure out if the insulation works with the windows? Where did you get the insulation from?
Old 12-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #27

Quote:
Did you figure out if the insulation works with the windows? Where did you get the insulation from?
it is a little tight with the insulation but it still worked great. granted it was pretty warm out when i put the windows on which helped a lot.

got the insulation from my local hardware store. just pipe insulation.

to bad ur not DC LB im looking to sell mine in the near future.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #28
n00b

Quote:
it is a little tight with the insulation but it still worked great. granted it was pretty warm out when i put the windows on which helped a lot.

got the insulation from my local hardware store. just pipe insulation.

to bad ur not DC LB im looking to sell mine in the near future.
I actually have one now. Just looking for ways to improve it
Old 12-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #29
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking rig, the blacked out look is awesome
Old 12-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #30

Quote:
I actually have one now. Just looking for ways to improve it
oh nice glad you finally got one. ya i cant think of any other ways to improve it aside from the insulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Nice looking rig, the blacked out look is awesome

thanks man, took a big break from doing anything to it. debating keeping it and doing the lift or getting rid of it and going with something a little more gas friendly haha