Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Diary of a Madman..... OZ-T's build and pics

Old 04-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #21
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Bumper! Bumper! Bumper! Bumper! Bumper!

Do you need help? Maybe I can send someone up your way

Old 04-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #22
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Do you need help? Maybe I can send someone up your way

That Squarehead is no help
Old 04-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #23
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #24
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post

Steve actually helped

Old 04-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #25

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
boooo hissssssss

I saw that pic months ago

Put that sucker on already
You , not so much
Old 04-29-2011, 12:03 AM   #26
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
What color are you gonna paint the bumper? Or are you going to hit it with a flapper for a brushed look to match your headache rack?
Old 04-29-2011, 12:05 AM   #27

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
What color are you gonna paint the bumper? Or are you going to hit it with a flapper for a brushed look to match your headache rack?
Flat black
Old 04-29-2011, 12:21 AM   #28
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #29
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Flat black
I'm painting my wifes bumper flat black too. It'll look good with the MGM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:42 AM   #30
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Do Satin homes
x2.
I do all my stuff satin.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:09 AM   #32
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
missed this thread yesterday somehow. . . anyway, looks really great man.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:16 AM   #33
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Oz.

Can't imagine why everyone is giving you flak about your choice of hockey teams and how willing everyone is to spend your money on the Tacoma. LOL

One fine looking Tacoma.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:31 AM   #34

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Do Satin homes
I read this as " Satan " last night , Lol .
I was like " do Satan " ? WTF is he talking about ?
Old 04-29-2011, 07:32 AM   #35

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Paint it orange and black so you can show support for a good hockey team!
It's not Halloween
Old 04-29-2011, 07:32 AM   #36

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Will you be using your stock fogs?
No
Old 04-29-2011, 07:33 AM   #37

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
missed this thread yesterday somehow. . . anyway, looks really great man.
Thanks Bluto
Old 04-29-2011, 07:33 AM   #38

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Looks good Oz.

Can't imagine why everyone is giving you flak about your choice of hockey teams and how willing everyone is to spend your money on the Tacoma. LOL

One fine looking Tacoma.
Thanks Tom
Old 04-29-2011, 07:36 AM   #40

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Looks great so far OZ! Get that bumper on!
Thanks Colton