Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Diary of a Madman..... OZ-T's build and pics

Old 05-12-2013, 08:18 PM   #1501
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Can't you do a dual battery at the factory battery spot and add a compressor on the passenger side where Ant mounted his ?
Not sure, I think on the Sports or the Newer Tacos there is something in that spot that takes up too much room for the larger compressor
Old 05-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #1502
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why do people want to remove them ?
Want more storage room for bug out gear I don't want to leave in my toolbox in the bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I'm thinking of doing a dual battery setup

I personally wouldn't want to put batteries in my cab. Problem to me is venting them. The give off from batteries is toxic if I'm not mistaking.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #1503
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Want more storage room for bug out gear I don't want to leave in my toolbox in the bed.

I personally wouldn't want to put batteries in my cab. Problem to me is venting them. The give off from batteries is toxic if I'm not mistaking.
I think I'll have plenty of storage in the bed with a cap.

And we discussed it in the Overland Expo thread. Either vent the batteries or buy ones that dont need venting. I think Ant said AGM doesnt need vented
Old 05-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #1504
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I think I'll have plenty of storage in the bed with a cap.

And we discussed it in the Overland Expo thread. Either vent the batteries or buy ones that dont need venting. I think Ant said AGM doesnt need vented
Yeah a cap would be good but I haul too much stuff to have one. And I really didn't think about the ventless batteries.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:14 PM   #1505

Quote:
Yeah a cap would be good but I haul too much stuff to have one. And I really didn't think about the ventless batteries.
Yeah I don't haul anything and eventually this won't be a DD anymore. But those are just the plans for now lol
Old 05-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #1506
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
FYI , just removing the plastic bins doesn't give you a ton more room and without any type of storage system all your shit is just piled up , that's why I decided to go the route I went
Old 05-12-2013, 09:41 PM   #1507
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
FYI , just removing the plastic bins doesn't give you a ton more room and without any type of storage system all your shit is just piled up , that's why I decided to go the route I went
My plan is to do something like what you did where I can hang the stuff I have in there. I will be reinstalling them but doing the work will be a lot easier with them on the workbench and not in the truck.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #1508
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My plan is to do something like what you did where I can hang the stuff I have in there. I will be reinstalling them but doing the work will be a lot easier with them on the workbench and not in the truck.
Totally agree
Old 05-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #1509
EatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant future

Name: Johnny
EatMyTacomaDust's Tacoma Gallery
Good build.

Good Thread.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #1510

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMyTacomaDust View Post
Good build.

Good Thread.

Lol
Old 05-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #1511
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
Good build.

Good Thread.

You're new here aren't you?! lol
Old 05-12-2013, 10:18 PM   #1512
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good build.

Good Thread.

The titty sprinkles are particularly nice.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #1513
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OZ, how did the hankook mt's do while you had them. Your weather conditions are closer to mine than all the desert owners that have them. Got it down to them and mt/r's.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #1514

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
OZ, how did the hankook mt's do while you had them. Your weather conditions are closer to mine than all the desert owners that have them. Got it down to them and mt/r's.
Quite honestly I can't tell much difference between the MT's and the ATm's I'm running now

The snow I get here is almost always heavy and wet , almost closer to mud than dry fluffy snow and the MT's seemed to clear it pretty well
Old 05-22-2013, 10:39 AM   #1515
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
This just in from my mortgage co.

3.51% - 30 Year Fixed
2.65% - 15 Year Fixed
2.42% - 5/1 ARM
Old 05-22-2013, 12:04 PM   #1516
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
oh shit i thought op had installed bumper.....
ok silly me
im out
Old 05-22-2013, 12:04 PM   #1517
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
ok silly me
im out
Old 05-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #1518
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
ok silly me
im out
Erics prob still building it lol
Old 05-22-2013, 12:08 PM   #1519

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
This just in from my mortgage co.

3.51% - 30 Year Fixed
2.65% - 15 Year Fixed
2.42% - 5/1 ARM
Wow cheap

Can you pay extra if you want to under those terms ?
Old 05-22-2013, 12:33 PM   #1520
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow cheap

Can you pay extra if you want to under those terms ?
I don't get it. Please explain better what under means?