Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

BroliathTRD Build... Just gettin started.

Old 04-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Fire Fighter
Name: Jake
BroliathTRD's Tacoma Gallery
BroliathTRD Build... Finally Lifted

2010 Black DCLB TRD Sport

Mods complete:
-20% Tint
-T-Rex billet Grille
-K&N CAI
-Flowmaster 50 series american thunder CatBack Exhaust
-Blacked out badges
-Toytec ultimate lift
-18" XD Monsters
-285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Wish List:
-BHLM
-Morimoto Mini's
-T-Rex angry eylids
-Tinted tail lights
-Doug thorley headers
-Roof rack

The T-Rex grille

K&N CAI

Gettin Ready to Plasti Dip my emblems

The filthy New Mexico wind decided to pick up right in the middle of painting so i had to cover it without lettin it touch..

http://youtu.be/iJ7MVv2zGEw?hd=1

Pickin out the leftovers

Suggestions are definitely welcome.. Tell me what u think.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Looking good bro...keep it going!!!!
Thanks man hopefully one day my truck will be on your level! R u still in the Air Force or r u retired?
Old 05-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! I've been thinking about plasti dipping my badges black, and after seeing it done I might just go for it!
Old 05-01-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
very nice start!
Old 05-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #6
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Very nice! I've been thinking about plasti dipping my badges black, and after seeing it done I might just go for it!
Thanks man.. defininetly go for it its super easy but make sure your patient when it comes to drying time, I think I peeled mine a little to soon cuz one of the edges on the letters peeled up a bit but it was still kinda tacky so i just pushed it back down.. lets hope it sticks! I'd recommend like 30 min in between coats and more like an hour and a half before peeling it. I did an hour... good luck bro
Old 05-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #7
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
very nice start!
Thanks man your truck is pretty nasty and that from bumper looks mean as hell I love it! Thumbs up bro!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #8
I love Tacos
09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough

Name: Edwin
09YotaMan's Tacoma Gallery
how are them ires doing as far as sound and wear