Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Mike's Madness...

Old 05-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #1
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Nurse
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Mike's Madness...

My name is Mike and I have a problem... TOO DAMN MANY EXPENSIVE HOBBIES!!!

2011 Silver Tacoma bought Sept 2010 currently has 12K+ miles (May 2011)
Quad cab TRD OR bone stock.

Exterior:
Built rite UCA's
Bilstein 5100 fronts @ 0.85 w/ Eibachs
TSB rear + add-a-leaf, 2* shims, and all-pro u-bolt flip.
Rear billies
MGM w/ grillcraft plasti-dipped black - care of Edrin55
N-Fab step bars
Hitch shackle
GI ammo can storage w/ locks x2
Bestop supertop - care of RAD
Helo 17x8 w/ plasti-dipped center caps - care of Edrin55
BFG AT 265/70/17 - care of Edrin55
AVS bug guard
Weathertech window deflectors
Pop lock tailgate lock
Redline tuning hood and tailgate struts
Wicked Flow 18SC250 (IIRC)
Shorty antenna
OEM rubber bed mat w/ security mod
Locking gas cap
Satoshi
Bed mounted Contico lockable tuff-box w/ molle panel

Interior:
Wet okoles
Dash mounted Garmin
Viper 2-way alarm w/ remote start
MOLLE panel Velcro'd in center console w/ pouch
URD Short shifter
Uniden Pro 520XL w/ 4' Firestik antenna

Other mods:
Garmin hardwired w/ add-a-fuse
Fog light anytime
Hose clamp mod
Trailer wire relocate
Blue sea fuse block

Waiting to install/on order:

Future:
Ceramic tint
URD TCAI (maybe)
URD MAF
DTLT headers (maybe)
HID retro w/ BHLM
Relentless bumper
Fog lights
Hi-lift
Ham license and equipment
~And whatever else I can think of that I need!

Sold:
Inno rack and wind fairing
N-Fab 2" nerf bars
Attached Thumbnails
Mike's Madness...-dscn0871.jpg   Mike's Madness...-dscn0872.jpg   Mike's Madness...-dscn0873.jpg   Mike's Madness...-dscn0874.jpg   Mike's Madness...-dscn0875.jpg  

Mike's Madness...-dscn0876.jpg  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #2
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man. I am diggin those rims. Looks like you got the mod fever!
Old 05-05-2011, 03:43 AM   #4
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks guys. Actually I've always had the bug, I'm just trying to be more realistic and sane this time. Not making my wife any promises!

Last truck:
2001 AC Taco TRD OR - TRC s/c; URD 7th injector w/ controllers; TRD headers; Flowmaster; ARB bumper w/ Warn winch; Kenwood GPS, Ipod, etc head unit; new door speakers and JL stealthbox; bed cap; sway-away coilovers; OME rear springs; 16" MB V-drives; BFG AT's; etc.... Traded it back in 2009 all in because I lived in Pittsburgh and couldn't fit my dog in the cab and it was too cold to keep her in the bed. Whoever got it got a HUGE present!

Truck before that:
2003 S10 CC w/ SAS'd w/ ARB's and Waggy D44's. Too many other mods to list.
Attached Thumbnails
Mike's Madness...-p1010015.jpg   Mike's Madness...-p1010020.jpg   Mike's Madness...-p1010021.jpg  
Old 05-05-2011, 03:44 AM   #5
U no kea but AINOFEA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
truck looks good...like your sticker on the fairing
Each adds 5hp. Looking to fill that last spot right now - need all the power I can get.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #6
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks really good! I like your rims... looks like you got a nice list of future mods... good luck
Old 05-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #8
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
That's an awesome start! Let's see more.