Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

dbronzo's attempted build

Old 05-04-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
dbronzo's attempted build

Ok so I figured everyone else has a build thread so I should start mine. I am not that mechanically inclined and have a short attention span so the more technical work is done by people that know what they are doing.

Lift
King Coilovers
LR UCA
All Pro Expo Leaf pack
Bilstein 5100's in the rear
Extended Brake Lines

Armor
All Pro Rock Sliders
Armor Tech Offroad IFS Skid
Armor Tech Offroad Transfer Skid
Armor Tech Offroad Gas Skid
Armor Tech Offroad Transmission Skid

Bumpers
Armor Tech Hybrid Bumper
Armor Tech High Clearance Bumber w/ Tire Carrier

Tires
XD Revolvers 17x9
Mickey Thompson MTZ 285-70-17

Nitro Thick Cut 4.56 Gears
ARB Air Lockers Front and Rear
ARB On Board Compressor

LightForce 240 Blitz

Other Shit
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD
Wet Okole Seat Covers
AFE Pro Dry Air Filter
WeatherTech Floor Liners
Armor Tech Offroad Hi Lift Mounts
Armor Tech Offroad Antenna Mount
Smittybuilt XRC8 w/ Synthetic Line and in Cab Controls

The first thing that was done was to get the front windows tinted. The lift came next, Toytec Ultimate with some LR UCA's. Need some new shoes so I went with the XD Revolver 17x9 with Nitto Terra Grapplers in 285-70-17. I picked up some All Pro rock sliders and had a buddy weld them on and do the body mount chop. Added a Bestop topper. It sat like that for a year while I was deployed. Put on some Wet Okole covers and started an install on a new head unit. Unfortunatly I didn't get the correct wiring harness so now I'm driving around with out a radio until it gets here.

I don't have any pics of it stock so this is how she sits today. Had to remove the Bestop to send back. The back corner of the top broke so they are replacing it.

[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/156481/cat/500][/url
Old 05-04-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, love the Bestop!
Old 05-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #3
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
some more pics and finally got the head unit installed.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:15 PM   #4

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
So I wanted a tool box but was too cheap to buy one. So I took a contico that I had laying around and bolted it to the bed.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #5
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man what kind of sliders do you have?
Old 05-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #6

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
They are All Pro. Would have gotten some ATO ones but Kevin wasn't building them yet.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #7

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Did the rear diff breather mod.

Had an issue putting the breather in the fuel filler but it didn't sit the way I wanted so I put it in the bed cubby.

Old 05-13-2011, 05:38 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 05-13-2011, 06:51 AM   #10

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
When are you getting back? You gonna make it to Harlan with us?
I am back and we will be at Harlan. Hoping to get my new gears and lockers installed before but ARB is taking foreva to get them here. Kevin is bringing my skids down with him so we can put them on Friday morning.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:27 PM   #11

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
The bestop looks good on your truck.
Thanks, debating if I should put it back on when I get the new one next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
looks good
Thanks.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #12

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Gave her a bath and wax today. First wax in a year plus.

Got some work planned for tomorrow.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #13
Smackalicious!
Bz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 169th FW
Name: Bryan
Bz3r0's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bz3r0 Send a message via Yahoo to Bz3r0
What model Pioneer Head unit is that?
Old 05-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #14

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bz3r0 View Post
What model Pioneer Head unit is that?
It's the AVH-P4300DVD
Old 05-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #15
Smackalicious!
Bz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 169th FW
Name: Bryan
Bz3r0's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bz3r0 Send a message via Yahoo to Bz3r0
Ah, just curious... Looks remarkably similar to my AVIC Z-120BT :P
Old 05-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #16

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Wired in my CB this morning along with a new fuse box.

Old 05-16-2011, 10:42 AM   #17

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Got the exhaust rerouted in prep for my ATO skids

Old 05-23-2011, 10:10 AM   #18
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-31-2011, 06:15 PM   #19

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Some new pics cause I get lazy and an updated Mod list.

Gears 4.56
ARB Air Lockers Front and Rear
New 5100 Bilsteins in the rear. (broke the ones that came with the Toytec ULK)
All Pro Expo leaf pack
ATO Skids - All of them
ATO Hybrid Bumper
ATO High Clearance w/ Tire Carrier
Smittybuilt XRC8

Broken Shock

ATO Hybrid Bumper

Old 07-31-2011, 06:19 PM   #20
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
i have somethings for ya in the form of a video and i believe some pics