Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MGM Beach Build

Old 05-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
JediNinja's Tacoma Gallery
MGM Beach Build

The Chariot: 2010 MGM DCSB TRD O/R Automatic, purchased used with 7,000 miles on it May 2010.
UPDATED 011/15/2014

Just gettting settled into Nevada, but I like this place already..

Current Pic:

Current Modifications
Toytech Coilovers with Blistein 5100's
Total Chaos UCA's
ALL PRO standard leaf pack
ALL PRO U-bolt flip kit
Cooper Discoverer STT M/T 285/70/17 w/Pro Comp 7032's
Prinsu CabRac
Hood-scooped
Color-match grille surround
Pioneer AVIC In-Dash
TRD Exhaust
AFE Pro Dry Stage 2
Grillcraft MX grille insert
BHLM
IPCW Taillights
Front Diff Drop
Sway Bar Relocate
Extang Trifecta
Weathertech floor mats
Debadged

Stock:

BHLM

Lift

Then, I traded hoods with my buddy who had an X-runner, and had it color-matched, at the same time I installed the MX grillcraft and TRD "carbon fiber" emblem.

Plastidip the chrome

Down the line:
Front and Back Bumpers
Seat covers

Enjoy, suggestions are welcome..
Old 05-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
And one more

Here's a better photo of how she sits now...
Old 05-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Very nice. I want the scoop!
Old 05-05-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #6
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
You have a good looking truck. I think I have seen one that looks kind of similar to it some place but cant quite place it......
Old 05-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
That is really clean and the stance is badass and I want a buddy like yours
Old 05-06-2011, 12:41 AM   #8
I Give No F#$%!

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGK View Post
You have a good looking truck. I think I have seen one that looks kind of similar to it some place but cant quite place it......
Yea definitely...believe me I scoped your's out before I started my build.

Everyone else thanks for good words!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #10
I Give No F#$%!

Navy:
New Stuff

New addition: TRD Exhaust

This was one of my first mods, Kenwood 6980 navi

Also, ordered weathertechs should be here by the end of week, hopefully, and disabled my seat belt chime...
Old 05-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #12
I Give No F#$%!

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapanel09 View Post
how you like the tires ?
I'm really liking them, they definitely hum but they look awesome and will last for quite awhile
Old 05-14-2011, 06:06 AM   #15
I Give No F#$%!

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Hey man, where did you get that emblem?
EBAY
Old 05-14-2011, 06:25 AM   #16
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I love the truck! I would color match the grill though.
It looks awesome man, keep up the good work.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #17
I Give No F#$%!

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
Nice choice on the color! You are gonna like the weathertechs, no more vacuuming!
HELL YEA!

Old 05-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #18
I Give No F#$%!

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
I love the truck! I would color match the grill though.
It looks awesome man, keep up the good work.
Either my paint skills suck (very possible) or the plastidip just couldn't hold up, but I decided to go with the color match grill. Stopped by the local dealer and they had one for me the next day! I will say the 2011 grill takes a little more modification to really make it fit, but it still looks awesome.

Old 06-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #19
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNinja View Post
Either my paint skills suck (very possible) or the plastidip just couldn't hold up, but I decided to go with the color match grill. Stopped by the local dealer and they had one for me the next day! I will say the 2011 grill takes a little more modification to really make it fit, but it still looks awesome.

lookin good bro..
Old 06-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #20
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good dude, love the stance aswell. I wish I would have went with that color