Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

my tacoma build

Old 05-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
omac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant future

Name: Marqus
omac5's Tacoma Gallery
my tacoma build

i've been a member here for a while now and finally got to purchase my Tacoma last march just an awesome truck, no complains and it drives great too anyway's, i started to add some basic stuff on the truck, thanks to this website i got a lot of good advice/info and help.....

Bilstein 5100 (front/back)
ToyTec 1.5 AAL (back)
17 ProComp with Nitto Terra Grappler (285/70/17)
Nfab step bars
Satoshi Grill (waiting for d mesh from HomerTaco)

@ the dealership

Old 05-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking truck you have!
Old 05-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
omac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant future

Name: Marqus
omac5's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys im actually having suspension delema if anyone could help me out... i want to make my truck to a 3" and im thinking of changing d back to a 2"AAL and adding a ToyTec front top plate spacer (3/4") + the 1/4" spacer to the driver side to fix the "lean". would this b a good idea and i really dont want to buy the UCA yet is this gonna be of concern? thanks
Old 07-26-2013, 09:16 AM   #5
BLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Iain
BLACKnBLUE's Tacoma Gallery
285/70R17 Terra Grapplers

That's a good looking set up - I especially like your sliders/side-steps! I need to get those for my short wife

Have you considered de-badging and/or getting rid of the chrome altogether? There are, for instance, some good write-ups on blacking out your headlights (which I've done). I chose, however, to leave the parabolic reflector chrome so as to not diminish illumination. I also blacked-out my grill. In fact, the only chrome left are my lug-nuts...

I'm looking at getting some Nitto Terra Grapplers as well to replace my DynaPro ATMs. How have yours been holding up? Are you satisfied with their longevity? Etc? Thanks!