Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Marioso's Build

Old 05-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Marioso's Build

So i finally washed the truck and now i want to show you guys my build.
Its not the greatest and it doesnt have as much money invested as others but it gets me to work and hasnt failed yet.
I bought the truck in May of 2008 after wanting a Tacoma ever since i was little.

My list of mods include
285/75/R16 BFG All-Terrains
Bronze Konig Countersteer Off-Roads
Smoked Tail Lights
Painted Grill
Pioneer 3200bt Double Din
Poor Shovel Mod
OME Front 3 IN Coil Overs and Rear 2 IN Blocks
Black Bed Lined Hood Scoop
I Also Have DIY Demello Sliders That Havent Been Installed that are bed lined too.
Painted Flares Because I Didnt Like The Textured Look
Gold Mustache But Will Return To Black
Black Plastic Door Handles
Debadged
5% Tint
BLHM
Fox Racing Shox, Rear Piggybacks

Here Are The Pictures

Gold Mustache - Grill and Toyota Emblem Professionally Painted Black, I Got Tired Of Trying To Make The Plastic Look Good

Bronze Konigs - All Terrains - Painted Flares

Smoked Tails W Clear Coat Mixed W Black Painted - Ripped Out Hitch Harness, Ripped Out Before I Even Made The First Payment.

TRD Emblem on the Rear Doors

TW Sticker And Cooler That Hardly Ever Has Beverages

Shovel Mod for Construction - Off-Roading - Fights

Pioneer 3200bt Double Din

BLHM X 5% Tint X Black Plastic Door Handles

FOX Piggybacks, Dirty as fuck!

WOO!!!!
Old 05-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #3
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
looks good ...I like the rims
Thanks, it gives the truck a different flavor than the rest but im thinking of powder coating them black. not sure though.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
Thanks, it gives the truck a different flavor than the rest but im thinking of powder coating them black. not sure though.
I say keep them the way they are
Old 05-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Kick ass rims, a stache, and a shovel to bury the bodies...nice truck senior!
you know us mexicans
Old 05-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking rig man! Very clean
Old 05-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #8
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
The black moustache is definitely more distinguished.
youre right eddie. maybe this week.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #9
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Nice looking rig man! Very clean
I gotta keep it clean. in the past 2 or 3 months its been in one, two, three, four accidents. but im keeping up with it as far as damages go.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #11
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Awesome, also I think yours is the only rig on TW with facial hair.

LOL
Old 05-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #12
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
The TRD door emblems are a very solid idea.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #13
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man Ive seen your truck a couple times around town. Have you thought about doing the BHLM I think it would look awesome on your truck.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:46 PM   #14
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
The TRD door emblems are a very solid idea.
yeah, plus they have a bronze color to them so its nice with the wheels. thanks.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:46 PM   #15
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Looking good man Ive seen your truck a couple times around town. Have you thought about doing the BHLM I think it would look awesome on your truck.
man i havent seen your truck, honk sometime! i wish i knew how to do the bhlm, wanna do it for me? haha
Old 05-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #16
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Fire Fighter
Name: Jake
BroliathTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good bro.. Thumbs up for the long beds!
Old 05-14-2011, 11:48 AM   #17
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroliathTRD View Post
Looks good bro.. Thumbs up for the long beds!
Long beds are nice for the space, but i honestly like the look of the short beds better.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:34 PM   #18
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet man! Who told you to get the Bronze on the Rad Red.

Keep it man, I really dig the flavor. I'd say a BRONZE headlight mod is going to complete the look!

Love the Re-Painted Fender Flares.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #19
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Idk if I could do a bronze headlight mod. But I'm shooting towards the black roof maybe or just focus on suspension
Old 05-16-2011, 10:02 PM   #20
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome! keep the bronze, everyone has either black or chrome, the red and bronze go very well together! sweet truck!