Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

BroliathTRD Build

Old 05-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Fire Fighter
Name: Jake
BroliathTRD's Tacoma Gallery
BroliathTRD Build

2010 Black DCLB TRD Sport

Mods complete:
-20% Tint
-T-Rex billet Grille
-K&N CAI
-Flowmaster 50 series american thunder CatBack Exhaust
-Blacked out badges
-Toytec ultimate lift
-18" XD Monsters
-285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers
-KC Fog lights behind Grille
-Anytime fog lights
-Tinted upper brake light
-BHLM
-Morimoto mini h1 projectors

Wish List:
-Double Din head unit
-T-Rex angry eyelids
-Doug thorley headers
-Roof rack

The T-Rex grille

K&N CAI

Gettin Ready to Plasti Dip my emblems

The filthy New Mexico wind decided to pick up right in the middle of painting so i had to cover it without lettin it touch..

http://youtu.be/iJ7MVv2zGEw?hd=1

Pickin out the leftovers

Antime fogs

Tinted upper brake light

Morimoto Mini h1"s and BHLM

Attaching the Halos

Suggestions are definitely welcome.. Tell me what u think.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man keep up the good work.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Looks awesome man keep up the good work.
Thanks man.. How do u like your flow master 50 series? I havent seen many other ppl with this one.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:17 AM   #5
Stay thirsty my friends

Thanks bro
Old 05-09-2011, 06:32 AM   #6
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroliathTRD View Post
Thanks man.. How do u like your flow master 50 series? I havent seen many other ppl with this one.
I lke it a lot it's not too loud but defiantly an improvement over stock
Old 05-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
I lke it a lot it's not too loud but defiantly an improvement over stock
Couldnt have said it better my self!
Old 05-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #8
Knothead10 is on a distinguished road
Name: Phillip
Knothead10's Tacoma Gallery
hey man i have same truck and was courious on how you like your lift, how is the ride? did you replace UCA's? Did you opt to get the TSB rear springs the the aal? Did you get a full 3"? Alot of guestions i know but i've been reading for 3 months atleast between the OME and the ToyTec ULK and the more i read the more i cant decide.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #9
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knothead10 View Post
hey man i have same truck and was courious on how you like your lift, how is the ride? did you replace UCA's? Did you opt to get the TSB rear springs the the aal? Did you get a full 3"? Alot of guestions i know but i've been reading for 3 months atleast between the OME and the ToyTec ULK and the more i read the more i cant decide.
Haha no worries man im glad to help. I love the Lift tho.. not only does it look like a whole new truck but it feels tighter and better planted to the road. Its set at the full 3 inches which does cause the front shocks to top out if I hit a big enough bumb and the steering wheel does have a very slight wobble in it during acceleration but it smooths out around 25-30 mph. I have the aal in the rear with new 5100 bilstiens. I highly recommend it bro and feel to ask any questions u have and definitely keep me posted on which direction u go and be sure to post pics!
Old 05-17-2011, 07:12 AM   #10
Knothead10 is on a distinguished road
Name: Phillip
Knothead10's Tacoma Gallery
So did you replace the UCA's? I wonder why you have the wobble?
Old 05-17-2011, 07:32 PM   #11
yota_time
Bradley is on a distinguished road
Name: Bradley
Bradley's Tacoma Gallery
very nice man exactly what i would like to do to mine man
Old 05-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #13
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knothead10 View Post
So did you replace the UCA's? I wonder why you have the wobble?
I havent yet but ive been looking into replacing them but i just wasnt sure if it was necessary and worth the money. Ive read that a couple other guys on here have the same wobble issue but it really doesnt bother me since its barely noticeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
very nice man exactly what i would like to do to mine man
thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
Hows your CV angles looking?
I honestly havent even payed attention to them but now u got me curious.. I think ill go look
Old 05-26-2011, 10:06 PM   #15
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by alove0750 View Post
sick truck and I really like the wheel/tire setup!
Thanks bro
Old 06-15-2011, 02:09 AM   #16
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Comin back in here to give you alittle bump! Since I just recently joined the Nitto Trail Grappler family i gotta ask...once you had your truck lifted with the toytec kit, did you have rubbing issues at all with the tires?
Old 06-18-2011, 11:03 AM   #17
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Comin back in here to give you alittle bump! Since I just recently joined the Nitto Trail Grappler family i gotta ask...once you had your truck lifted with the toytec kit, did you have rubbing issues at all with the tires?
Hey thanks for the bump man but after a bit of triming the only rub i get is going in reverse with the wheel fully cranked not sure why i dont get it going forward but im not complaining hope you like the trail grapplers tho man let me know what u think of them!
Old 06-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #18
( . Y . ) = :)
TacoTRD420 will become famous soon enough

TacoTRD420's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TacoTRD420
Nice truck... Im thinking about getting the same tires soon. How you like the trail grapplers?
Old 06-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #19
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Nice truck, feel free to let us know in the NM owners thread if you're ever in ABQ.
Thanks man ill for sure do that.. Im kinda new to new mexico so I'd love to get in on a meet with u guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTRD420 View Post
Nice truck... Im thinking about getting the same tires soon. How you like the trail grapplers?
There awesome man super aggressive but quiet on the road at the same time! id highly recommend them!
Old 06-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #20
( . Y . ) = :)
TacoTRD420 will become famous soon enough

TacoTRD420's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TacoTRD420
Thanks man... Do they ride good? With the Plasti Dip you sprayed it on the paint and it came off? i have mine painted at the time, but they starting to peel so ill try something diff.