Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Grande's Build Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 05:09 AM   #1
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Grande's Build Thread

So I figured its time I made one, still have a long way to travel b4 i can call it done, if its even possible to ever feel like its really "done".
Oh and most all of my pics and videos are from my camera phone

Most recent pic
Rowher Flats run May 14 2011

First Mod was painting all of my stock badges.

Also did the BGSM (Black Grille Surround Mod )

Then came the billies and threw on some fresh rubber

The world famous BHLM

Added color to my wheels.
Sun & heat protection shield as well, 5% all around

Used a bedliner spray can on lower valence, same stuff i used to top off my grille and wheels.

Then bought a set of black housing LED tail lights, for some reason the OEM tail lights dont like to stay on when u bottom out ur rear bumper on a trail

Then removed my dent i had for months myself. After that kicked my truck.

AFTER

Then i chopped my cab to turn it into a sigle cab ......

.............JK!!!

Rear bumper is still damaged from the trail, getting a new one soon, will post and update when i do.
Or if i do sumthin else B4 the rear bumper too

Peace Out!
Old 05-16-2011, 08:08 AM   #2
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Grande's Tacoma Gallery

AAWWW, not even one? or one describing how u dont like it?? Is it really THAT bad? Did i not set it up the thread build right or sumthin?.......o well....

Seen one taco so i guess we have seen them all or everyone is playing dead

Old 05-16-2011, 08:14 AM   #3
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Clean looking truck! I still like the black and blue contrast.

Any more plans? Sound system, interior, armor?
Old 05-16-2011, 09:06 AM   #4
DumpTruckTacoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
DumpTruckTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Did you remove the bumper to spray on the bedliner? or Did you do it on the truck?
Old 05-20-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 05-31-2011, 04:36 AM   #6
Future ruler of the world!
Zanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of light
Marines: Cpl Ordnance Technician
Name: Curt
Zanamoe's Tacoma Gallery
not too bad for a scv truck. i used to live in cc and offroad my old 95.5 up in rowher and all over that town. i would always appriciate a good looking taco driving around but i dont know if i ever saw this one. anyways nice work
Old 06-21-2011, 02:43 AM   #7

Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFun View Post
Clean looking truck! I still like the black and blue contrast.

Any more plans? Sound system, interior, armor?
yea i plan on getting upgraded spreakers and headunit, even a lil 10in sub inbetween my two rear seats, but i got other stuff i want before that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpTruckTacoma View Post
Looks good. Did you remove the bumper to spray on the bedliner? or Did you do it on the truck?
No, i just taped off the whole front on my truck with newspaper except the lower middle bumper, lol, and just applied it from sitting on the ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanamoe View Post
not too bad for a scv truck. i used to live in cc and offroad my old 95.5 up in rowher and all over that town. i would always appriciate a good looking taco driving around but i dont know if i ever saw this one. anyways nice work
sick, thanks, yea ived had my truck for almost a year now, so not sure if you lived out here then. Especially out here, its so small, i always see the same cars or trucks all the time, its just a matter of time.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:59 AM   #9
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Nice truck man! What are your bilsteins set up at? I want to get a 5100 lift because Im not too rich at the moment. Hows the ride quality. I have an access cab myself.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #10

Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Nice truck man! What are your bilsteins set up at? I want to get a 5100 lift because Im not too rich at the moment. Hows the ride quality. I have an access cab myself.

thanks man, mine are set at .85, ride is good, wasnt much difference, it is slightly still higher in the rear, i was gona take them off and set them on 1.75, but i think the stock springs might not like it and make it ride different, then i was gona get eibach springs, but i just realize i should just save for coilovers, atleast for my case

but they ride good at .85, plus i got taller tires at the same time so it was noticeable when u get in

Nice bed bar, those are nice
Old 06-27-2011, 05:35 PM   #11
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Thanks man! And thanks for the info!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:02 PM   #12
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
I'd tap that
Old 07-20-2011, 02:54 PM   #14
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
He'll tap you. .... lol
Old 12-17-2011, 03:45 PM   #15

Grande's Tacoma Gallery
heres a couple more pics

first one is in haskell cyn, u can the the entrance trail in the valley of the canyon, got up there just in time for sun rise

second one is in castiac with some crazy clouds

third one is n haskell again doin a lil flexing, i need to invest in some rear shocks
Attached Thumbnails
Grande's Build Thread-imag0085.jpg   Grande's Build Thread-imag0067.jpg   Grande's Build Thread-imag0005.jpg