Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My (Never Finished) Build. 2011 4x4 RT

Old 05-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
My (Never Finished) Build. 2011 4x4 RT

Starting my build thread.
Here is what i have so far, as well as my future mods.

She currently looks like this...

Bone Stock.

Got the King C/O's and shocks

Put 'em King on

Lifted 1.5" in the front, and painted hub caps.

3rd trip to the desert

This is my taco right now

FUTURE STUFF

FENDERS

AND SO ON, AND SO ON....
Old 05-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just put on my Flowmaster duel exhaust. It came with a super 50 muffler, but i bought a super 44 to the same size spec and swapped 'em. I am very satisfied with the sound, its very throaty and not at all ricey.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:24 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
very nice build! those rims are awesomee!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #4
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
got the same exhaust but it came with a 44. How do you like the 50?
Old 05-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #5

I liked the super 50 for the 2 days that is was on but quickly realized that i wasn't satisfied with the sound. I wanted my taco to be LOUDER, so i swapped them and Im now lovin it. I had to do some minor mods to the 44 for it to fit correctly but i got it on there nicely. How do u like your's?
Old 05-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
very nice build! those rims are awesomee!!!
Thanks, i cant wait to get 'em
Old 05-23-2011, 09:35 PM   #7
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyTacos View Post
Thanks, i cant wait to get 'em
i have the regular classics in black, do you know if i can get the beadlocks and make them work with my rims? or do they only fit on the classic locks?
Old 05-23-2011, 09:37 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
Old 05-23-2011, 09:39 PM   #9
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
great build! love it man

and i dont think i have seen those fenders for a 2nd gen.
they look really good
Old 05-23-2011, 09:44 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
i have the regular classics in black, do you know if i can get the beadlocks and make them work with my rims? or do they only fit on the classic locks?
I have never heard of anyone doing that but with a precision drill, a tap set and some skills it could maybe be done. I recommend selling the classic 2's and buying the classic locks if you want the bead lock look.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyTacos View Post
I have never heard of anyone doing that but with a precision drill, a tap set and some skills it could maybe be done. I recommend selling the classic 2's and buying the classic locks if you want the bead lock look.
yeah not sure we'll see haha nice start man those kings are
Old 06-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #12

Just put a little TRD stick on under the AC controls. Not much but i like it.