Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

NYCO Build Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2014, 09:17 AM   #2881
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
trailer was great...especially when you're at an event..

i took that to FJ summit and it was nice setting up and not tearing down til the end. Jim had a RTT on his truck and had to tear down every day...i was definitely liking the trailer then

but you can't do this

with a trailer
Who says?
Old 02-05-2014, 09:53 AM   #2882
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Who says?
lol...i'm sure you can drag trailers most anywhere, but at an inconvenience and added wear on the tow rig

would you like to tow your trailer up moab rim and see which you prefer?
Old 02-05-2014, 07:37 PM   #2883
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
Love your thread
Old 02-06-2014, 03:01 AM   #2884
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol...i'm sure you can drag trailers most anywhere, but at an inconvenience and added wear on the tow rig

Moab Rim would be a pretty badass place to setup camp though
Old 02-06-2014, 05:51 AM   #2885
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
would be amazing sunrises and sunsets
Old 02-06-2014, 06:39 AM   #2886
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, yes it would be.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:55 PM   #2888
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Moab Rim would be a pretty badass place to setup camp though
That is not a bad idea. Bob I'm just giving you crap. Trailers are definitely a liability on some trails. But I don't mind pushing the limits from time to time. Dragging on up Moab Rim could be really cool though. Hmmm.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:43 PM   #2890
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i'll help spot and take photos

sounds like we may have to get a group going for an overnight up moab rim in may
Old 02-06-2014, 02:47 PM   #2891
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

sounds like we may have to get a group going for an overnight up moab rim in may
uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh
Old 02-07-2014, 04:56 PM   #2892
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like i'm going a different route with wheels...production of the SR8 is pushing beyond my timeline

stay tuned for possible awesomeness :fingerscrossed:
Old 02-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #2893
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sounds like i'm going a different route with wheels...production of the SR8 is pushing beyond my timeline

stay tuned for possible awesomeness :fingerscrossed:
really u gotta do that..... just tell us
Old 02-07-2014, 05:05 PM   #2894
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 02-07-2014, 05:05 PM   #2895
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2014, 05:05 PM   #2896
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i'll know more monday it sounds like...
Old 02-07-2014, 05:08 PM   #2897
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Canada was fun last year but I miss my annual Moab trip....
Old 02-07-2014, 05:12 PM   #2898
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Canada was fun last year but I miss my annual Moab trip....
i'll be in utah a few times in the spring...

4/15 i am starting a trip to SW utah to explore the paria wilderness

4/29 heading out to moab for cruise

5/23 head out for my big utah trip

come out and do some wheeling...only planned run i want to do for cruise is the swell wed-thurs and maybe join adam for moab rim on saturday..besides that we can check other areas out

or come along in may for part of kokopelli and/or beef basin>elephant hill>lockhart before rock therapy...
Old 02-07-2014, 05:12 PM   #2899
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
really u gotta do that..... just tell us
Don't worry I will smack him for you on Sunday.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:13 PM   #2900
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Don't worry I will smack him for you on Sunday.

Products Discussed in this Thread