Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

REAR BUMPER GAURD

Old 05-19-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
JJF2II is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
JJF2II's Tacoma Gallery
REAR BUMPER GAURD

looking for a good rear bumper gaurd just purchased front bumper gaurd/ light bar from AVID Offraod (its awesome) Brandon is very helpful. they said that they were in the process of making one but i am impatient. any thoughts.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Never heard of a rear bumper guard only plate or tube rear bumpers.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
JJF2II's Tacoma Gallery
yea its just like the light bar from avid only for the rear
Old 05-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sounds useless.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:19 PM   #5
JJF2II's Tacoma Gallery
well you wont have to replace your bumber just a little cheaper
Old 05-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
Banned
I look when I back up. Also if I were to replace it I would go with something useful like a rear tube bumper.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
The rear bumpers are pretty strong. Yeah they can get scratched easy but I dont see the point of a rear bumper guard.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
The rear bumpers are pretty strong. Yeah they can get scratched easy but I dont see the point of a rear bumper guard.
x2, the back bumper is actually metal unlike the painted plastic front cover. You can get a short tube step thing that mounts in the receiver if you really need to park by touch.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:16 AM   #9
JJF2II's Tacoma Gallery
this is for the bottom more than any thing i know how to back up.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:23 AM   #10
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJF2II View Post
I'm looking for a good rear bumper guard. I just purchased a front bumper guard/light bar from AVID Offroad (it's awesome) Brandon was very helpful. He said that they were in the process of making one but I am impatient, any thoughts?
I fixed that for you.