Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Build (JEREZ)

Old 05-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Le build thread

Update: Feb 28, 2014
DMZ sua kit paid full in dec 2013 and got my rear 12 in. bypasses this month at the offroad swapmeet just waiting on dmz for install

2014 non jbl entune navi unit

2008 Toy Taco Sport Prerunner...

- TRD Cold Air Intake
- TRD seat covers
- TRD Exhaust
- MGM headlight mod and projector install by Ambiguous
- T-Rex Eyelids
- Black moto metal 285/70/17s
- Viper Alarm
- Rear T-100 Decal
- Aluminum Crank/Alternator/Water Pump Pulleys.
- auto rear window mod
- White Dash light mod with green needles
- Front: TC 3.5 LT kit with black 8 in. king coilovers
- Rear 5100 bilstein shocks w/ all pro standard leaf pack
- Sick nick fab front bumper
- 32 in. led light bar
- fiberwerx front fenders
- glassworks rear bedsides
- Re-geared to 4:56
- 2010+ 4runner mirrors with turn signals, foot lamps and headed mirrors (colored matched)
- 2011 smoked LED tail lights
- 2011 grill with center painted MGM
- 2014 non jbl entune navigation unit
- Pelfreybuild battery box/tray with Diehard P 31 M
- 4 rigid dually pods on bumper

had lsk install my limit straps and bypasses today

total chaos 3.5 in. long travel kit with black 8 in. kings.
fiberwerx front fenders and glassworks rears

Will post more later

July 2013- ambiguous retros...fxrs with demon eye on mgm housings

auto rear window installed

http://youtu.be/s2jznMcnK9A

hit BenWA up for one
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...stall-kit.html

OLD PICS:

Stock-(day i got her at West Covina Toyota):

First mod: Volant CAI

Then added Xrunner valance:

TRD seat covers

Lightly smoked the tails:

TRD Decals:

(only lasted for a bit)

Egay BHLM w/eyelids:

which resulted to this:

i installed my 5100s...but i cant find any pics

then the wheels 951s

after a nice wash n wax

foglight mod

Added retro "toyota"

then removed...

then i got a viper alarm

OLD MIDTRAVEL
with some ICON coilovers

Total Chaos UCAs

with ICONS: (did evo mod as well)

TRD CAI n TRD exhaust

OLD SETUP
Dash light mod & swapped out to a 2010 stock radio:

& my most favorite mod/decal:

2bc...
Old 05-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig brotha! Did Sock do your tailgate decal with the stripe? I like it.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:45 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by booboy View Post
Nice rig brotha! Did Sock do your tailgate decal with the stripe? I like it.
Thanks man. Nope, I made it myself at my buddy's sticker shop
Old 05-20-2011, 10:47 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good
Old 05-20-2011, 10:51 PM   #5
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
good job man! juan now knows everything on your truck hahahah
Old 05-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #6
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
wow i love the decal on the tailgate man

very nice build and very clean
Old 05-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
lookin good
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool View Post
good job man! juan now knows everything on your truck hahahah
Son of a....

Oh well...he always jocks my s*** lol
Old 05-20-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how much the viper alarm run you?
Old 05-20-2011, 10:57 PM   #9
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
wow i love the decal on the tailgate man

very nice build and very clean
Quote:
how much the viper alarm run you?
Thanks bro...it was bout $600...cuz now I have the app on my iPhone that shows me it's location n I can lock/unlock & remote start from anywhere
Old 05-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #10

damn. that is fuckin awesome
Old 05-20-2011, 11:01 PM   #11
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Thanks!

Son of a....

Oh well...he always jocks my s*** lol
haha that foo told me he wanted to do something with the fog lights and i was like did roger get that done or what haha
Old 05-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #12
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
damn. that is fuckin awesome
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool View Post
haha that foo told me he wanted to do something with the fog lights and i was like did roger get that done or what haha
Lol I got something planned for my fogs...I'll show u later he might be reading haha
Old 05-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #13
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man! Got to love the DCLB.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:08 PM   #15
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Looking good man! Got to love the DCLB.
Heck ya!! DCLB ftmfw!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
That's an awesome truck. I like the tailgate. Where did you get the key/fob combo?
I got from eBay...there's a thread on here on where to get it...I'll look for it tomorrow n pm u
Old 05-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #16
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Heck ya!! DCLB ftmfw!!

I got from eBay...there's a thread on here on where to get it...I'll look for it tomorrow n pm u
pm me too please
Old 05-20-2011, 11:30 PM   #17
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
makes me supa jelly. lol
Old 05-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #18
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Where is the torta mod?
Old 05-20-2011, 11:43 PM   #19
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
makes me supa jelly. lol
Lol thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Where is the torta mod?
in my stomach wuey
Old 05-21-2011, 06:22 AM   #20
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet build! I wanna steal that tailgate decal mod so badly:P