LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Sawick's "Punisher" Build

Old 05-23-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Sawick's "Punisher" Build

Figured it was time to start one of these, and hope you all enjoy!
Here she is, bought new on Feb 26, 2009. Bought with the deflector, and I added the running boards and grille guard 2 days later.

AFE CAI

Added aftermarket HL's, and did my own Satoshi with Grillcraft inserts. Used Plasti-Dip on both the Satoshi and the lower part. Didn't come out perfect with the putty that I used, but its good enough for me!

Added an In-Dash Nav and Ultragauge. The Ultra is nice, but doesnt allow for changing tire sizes and the refresh rate is slow.

Next I got a sick emblem from MetalMiller

Added some Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS supports. Ended up drilling and mounting the bottoms in the wrong spot, so now I have a few extra holes

Tossed on some 5100s @.85 and Eibach Coils, TSB +Toytec AAL in the rear. Alignment is ok, but will be getting some new UCAs eventually.

Ended up getting some annoying lights after the install. Dealership told me that the ABS/Speed Sensor wires must have gotten stretched out. However, they covered it under warranty!

Got "Socked" via Sockmonkey, with some rear window decals and some bedsides. Also blacked out the Tails and badges.

Got some nice shoes, 17" XD Cranks (5bs) and 285/70 Duratracks. Ended up doing a bit of trimming, but doesnt look like I will have to chop the Cab mount. (I dont do serious Off Roading)

Here she was back in June 2011. I also added an Aero Turbine 2525XL, you can almost see it in the pic. It sounds awesome, not too loud, but you know its there for sure!

The finished front end as of June 2012.. Retrofitted lights by LightModz and some Hella 500ffs.

Changed out the tails for some aftermarket Egayy specials, but they look great and havent given me any problems!

Last mod so far, emelianenkov was kind enough to hook me up with nice gauge mod!

Old 05-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Hey great truck. I like the redline tuning hood struts. What series struts are they? I know redline makes three models. Also how do you like 'em do they work well and shut easy?

Thanks.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:21 AM   #4
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyTacos View Post
Hey great truck. I like the redline tuning hood struts. What series struts are they? I know redline makes three models. Also how do you like 'em do they work well and shut easy?

Thanks.
They are QuickLIFT PLUS I believe. Got them during a GB here. They work great once they are installed correctly, opens and shuts super easy. Would recommend in a second!
Old 05-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #5
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good very similar to my black and white theme on my access cab
Old 05-24-2011, 07:51 PM   #6
Still not worthy!

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
Looks good very similar to my black and white theme on my access cab
They do look similar, your ride is very nice btw!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #8
Still not worthy!

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Looks AWESOME Jason!! You've been busy!!! Good for you man...I think it looks great!!
Thanks Greg, just trying to get mine to look as great as yours. Still have a little bit to do!
Old 05-27-2011, 04:18 AM   #10
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin truck! I like the punisher theme. I'm rockin a punisher sticker on my STi and got it etched on my AR-15 lower.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:13 AM   #11
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice Clean Build! Good work!
Old 05-29-2011, 10:19 AM   #12
Still not worthy!

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the compliments guys!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:16 PM   #14
Still not worthy!

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
I have roughly 2.5 or so. The 5100s @.85 and Eibach Coils are supposed to give somewhere round that much. I havent measured since it settled, but with 285s and that set up, depending on your Back Spacing, you will just have to trim some plastic and remove the Flaps.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:33 AM   #15
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Love the suspension setup and it's actually what I'm working on getting
Old 07-27-2011, 03:13 AM   #16
Still not worthy!

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Love the suspension setup and it's actually what I'm working on getting
Rides like a dream, highly recommend!
Old 07-27-2011, 11:35 AM   #18
Still not worthy!

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Looks great Jason -- very nicely done! Can't wait to see it again all done!
Thanks Greg! Looking forward to the next meet!