Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ryguy Build

Old 05-26-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
ryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Riley
ryguy's Tacoma Gallery
ryguy Build

So finally got around to taking some pictures of the truck and starting a build thread. Only a few pics for now but more to come soon.

Mod List:
Bilstein 5100's set at 2.5
1/4" Toytec Spacer on driver side
Spidertrax Wheel Spacers up front
Black Vinyl Roof
PA/CB Radio
Anytime Fog Light Mod (HID 6000k)
20% Tint All Around
JDM Headlights
Grill Craft Upper & Lower
K&N Drop in Filter
Anti-Tailgate Theft Mod
Wether Tech Floormat
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust Dumped Before Rear Axle
7" in dash Touchscreen Pioneer, Wired to watch movies while driving
Extra 12v Plug wired under dash for radar detector
Debadged

Wheels: 17x9 Konig Six Shooters
Tires: Kelly Safari TSR 285/70r17's

Current Pictures

Put the lift on yesterday. Bilstein 5100's up front and stock in the rear with no spare tire. It sits about a half inch higher in the front. ( Just the way i like it) After the bilsteins my tire is about 1 cm away from rubbing on the upper control arm and the tire rubs on the bottom control arm when at a full crank. so i ordered some spidertrax and those will be going on when the show up in the mail. Truck still goes down the road fine i would just like to have a little extra space. Also i was going to invest in a diff drop to correct the cv's but now that the lift is on the cv's look to be fine.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:20 PM   #3
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man
Old 05-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good dude! Good job.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #5
ryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of light

ryguy's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:55 PM   #6
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Gets my approval!
Old 07-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
Heschke is on a distinguished road
Heschke's Tacoma Gallery
You for real brosef? My grandmas HoverRound is sicker than that thing.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #8

ryguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heschke View Post
You for real brosef? My grandmas HoverRound is sicker than that thing.
hahaha dont hate just because you wish you still had your silver baby instead of your swb peice
Old 07-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #9
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
How much did you set your blistens at? Any side pics man!?
Old 02-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #10

ryguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
How much did you set your blistens at? Any side pics man!?
Ive got em set at 2.5, and just threw some new pics up.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:18 PM   #11

ryguy's Tacoma Gallery
I just threw some new pictures up, let me know what you guys think!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:17 AM   #12
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
super clean lookin truck, im jealous. i like how the countersteers look on there. how much further out do the front tires stick than the back?

I feel like w/ some retro's this truck would be perfect
Old 02-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #13

ryguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
super clean lookin truck, im jealous. i like how the countersteers look on there. how much further out do the front tires stick than the back?

I feel like w/ some retro's this truck would be perfect
On the front tires the whole first tread block is outside of the fender and in the rear the edge of the tread lines up with the fendr just about perfect. And retros are definitely on the to do list... Along with lt haha
Old 02-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #14
06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. nice to see another 805er...
Old 02-15-2013, 12:15 AM   #15

ryguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznboi View Post
looks good. nice to see another 805er...
There's quite a few clean tacomas in 805 and even Slo alone. I always see a silver double cab with glass and lt with some beadlocks, clean as fuck.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:46 PM   #16
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick Riley! Glad those wheels worked out for ya!
Old 02-20-2013, 03:35 PM   #17

ryguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Looks sick Riley! Glad those wheels worked out for ya!
Thanks bro!