Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Buell's TX Pro Tacoma

Old 05-30-2011, 06:12 PM   #21
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizjettech View Post
You need to sell me those wheels......LOL!
Nice rig!
Thats a big NO lol Love the wheels!
Old 05-31-2011, 04:26 PM   #22
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man! I like the MGM color.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:36 PM   #23
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:02 PM   #24
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the complements!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:08 PM   #25
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! I bought mine for a good deal from Carmax as well.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:09 PM   #26
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
not everyone hates it! I dig the XT's as many of the other TW members do... dont listen to the negative nancys... you got a great lookin' & awesome set up! Welcome to the Community!
Old 06-01-2011, 01:54 AM   #27
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Enjoy.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:00 PM   #28
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck! I dislike the sticker though ha
Old 09-28-2011, 12:02 PM   #29
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
nice truck! I dislike the sticker though ha
Yea same, I debadged and took off the stickers
Old 10-31-2011, 03:21 PM   #30
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Man I Can't Believe You Found That Gem At Carmax!
Old 10-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #31
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
Man I Can't Believe You Found That Gem At Carmax!
Tell me about it, I jumped at it! right when I saw it I knew it was the perfect car!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #32
Zimaura is on a distinguished road

Name: Nj
Zimaura's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
Tell me about it, I jumped at it! right when I saw it I knew it was the perfect car!
Ahemmm...!!!! Truck* lol
love ur rig.
enjoy it!!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #33
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimaura View Post
Ahemmm...!!!! Truck* lol
love ur rig.
enjoy it!!
Thanks man, about to get my lift on an once that happend I think i'll changes this to a build page of what it looks like now, it already looks a lot different
Old 02-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #34
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
looks good.. looks really good
Old 02-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #35
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome ride. Looks familiar......

I love my TX pro! And by default yours too

I don't have the carpet though.....I have rubber floors.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:39 PM   #36
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Awesome ride. Looks familiar......

I love my TX pro! And by default yours too

I don't have the carpet though.....I have rubber floors.
Rubber floors? or Weathertechs? I put Weathertechs in my truck, Build coming soon....Once lift is on I'll update w/ pics
Old 02-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #37
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Rubber floors? or Weathertechs? I put Weathertechs in my truck, Build coming soon....Once lift is on I'll update w/ pics

Rubber floors, like an FJ.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #38
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Rubber floors, like an FJ.
the 2012's come with that?
Old 02-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #39
sonocotaco is on a distinguished road
Name: ken
sonocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like it! It's just like a TRD off road, right? With Atrac. etc?
Old 02-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #40
FPS-a-holic

Quote:
the 2012's come with that?

Let me see if I can dig up a pic.....