Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Buell's TX Pro Tacoma

Old 02-13-2012, 05:13 PM   #41
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonocotaco View Post
I like it! It's just like a TRD off road, right? With Atrac. etc?
Yea, plus rims, trd exhaust, and side steps but mine didnt have the steps
Old 02-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #42
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Let me see if I can dig up a pic.....
Yes please
Old 02-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #44
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nice, I wish the '11s came with that!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #45
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
^ Nice, I wish the '11s came with that!

At first I didn't like it (gave kind of a cold feeling IMO) But now I have gotten used to it and I really like it.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #46
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
At first I didn't like it (gave kind of a cold feeling IMO) But now I have gotten used to it and I really like it.
It's good if you offroad, makes it easier to clean but the Weathertechs cover most of it so I'm happy with them
Old 02-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #47
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's good if you offroad, makes it easier to clean but the Weathertechs cover most of it so I'm happy with them

Yeah I thought about those but its hard to drop the $$$$ for them . I got (as you can see) 9.99 rubber mats from pep boys LOL. They work great for my needs!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #48
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I thought about those but its hard to drop the $$$$ for them . I got (as you can see) 9.99 rubber mats from pep boys LOL. They work great for my needs!!!
haha, yea whatever works
Old 02-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #49
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrison14 View Post
Congrats! Nice looking truck, more than I can say about that yard!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #50
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrison14 View Post
Congrats! Nice looking truck, more than I can say about that yard!
Yea, it's my mom's house, I rent it from her and slack on the yard because I work most of the time, I've killed all the weeds and my mom says we'll put grass in but then she never does, it rains, weeds come back...so yea it's a never ending circle
Old 02-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #52
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
VERY NICE!!!! I had to wait almost two months for mine to come in. I'm amazed you found a 2011 used.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #53
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Same here, like everything elso though.
I took it off

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPENCAF View Post
VERY NICE!!!! I had to wait almost two months for mine to come in. I'm amazed you found a 2011 used.
yea i got lucky
Old 02-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #54
sonocotaco is on a distinguished road
Name: ken
sonocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea, plus rims, trd exhaust, and side steps but mine didnt have the steps
oh, and it's 4WD
Old 03-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #55
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I demand Nfab pics! Lol jk. I didn't realize you had a TX pro! Bad ass man!
Old 03-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #56
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I demand Nfab pics! Lol jk. I didn't realize you had a TX pro! Bad ass man!
Haha, yea, once I get it installed I'll take pics (I dont have the tire yet)
Old 06-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #58
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
where are all the updates to this truck??? i know youve been busy sir
Old 06-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #59
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
As soon as I take pics of everything with my phone since I don't own a camera
Old 06-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #60
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Finally updated!