LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Buell's TX Pro Tacoma

Old 11-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #81
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck looks awesome, I don't want to be that guy but I think you took a picture of the wrong switch in your intro post. You may want to check if you actually illuminated your 4x4 switch or you just reilluminated the oem fan speed switch lol
Old 11-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #82
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by focotacoma View Post
Nice truck looks awesome, I don't want to be that guy but I think you took a picture of the wrong switch in your intro post. You may want to check if you actually illuminated your 4x4 switch or you just reilluminated the oem fan speed switch lol
Haha! I think it was a late night that night or something thats hilarious that I did that, I'll update it late, good catch I feel like an idiot
Old 11-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #83
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
Haha! I think it was a late night that night or something thats hilarious that I did that, I'll update it late, good catch I feel like an idiot
I lol'd a bit thats all at least it says lo ---> hi. Sweet truck though, keep up the good work!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #84
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by focotacoma View Post
I lol'd a bit thats all at least it says lo ---> hi. Sweet truck though, keep up the good work!
Fixed
Old 01-31-2013, 01:05 PM   #85
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
286/17R16 Wrangler Duratracs
That's a weird tire size?

Just thought I'd point that out. I hope my truck grows up to be like yours...

Matt
Old 01-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #87
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
That's a weird tire size?

Just thought I'd point that out. I hope my truck grows up to be like yours...

Matt
FIXED, I don't know what I was thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
like the axe mod.
Thanks man
Old 04-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #88
Snow.White.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Snow.White.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sick build. I've always wondered, does the tiregate lower your fuel economy with all the added weight and such? Also where did you get the shovel/axe/lift holders?
Old 04-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #89
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow.White.Tacoma View Post
Sick build. I've always wondered, does the tiregate lower your fuel economy with all the added weight and such? Also where did you get the shovel/axe/lift holders?
Yea it does I think and with the lift and tires my fuel economy isn't that great but I didn't get a truck to have great fuel economy. And I actually got them off Ebay but I can't seem to find them
Old 04-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #90
Snow.White.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Snow.White.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea it does I think and with the lift and tires my fuel economy isn't that great but I didn't get a truck to have great fuel economy. And I actually got them off Ebay but I can't seem to find them
I do a lot of wheeling...but I do a lot of highway driving too, that's why I asked. No worries, thanks!
Old 06-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #91
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Due to a recent move I may be selling this beast - throwing out a feeler just to see...
Old 03-09-2014, 02:52 PM   #92
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got Wet Okole Seat covers (Full Charcoal Grey, Black Piping, OEM pockets)

Products Discussed in this Thread