Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Buell's TX Pro Tacoma

Old 05-30-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Buell's TX Pro Tacoma

Buell's 2011 TX Pro MGM DC

Current Mods:

Cosmetics:

Color Matched 2011 Grill w/ Painted Black Emblem
Debadged (removed TX Pro Decal)
BHLM (RAD)
Tinted rear LED lights
Color Matched Eyelids
TRD Oil Cap
TRD Radiator Cap
Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS
Illuminated 4x4 Switch (rcbs204 and thanks to Jerez for soldering it for me)
Fog Light Anytime Mod (Jerez)
Weathertech Front and Rear Floor mats
Wet Okole Front and Rear (Full Charcoal Grey, Black Piping, OEM Pockets)
Tinted front windows
OEM D-rings in bed of truck
Locking bed storage
LED License plate lights
Removed 4x4 Mud Flaps
Locking Gas Cap
Trailer Harness Relocate (YumaTRD)
Autozone Antenna

Lift/Tires: (installed by KR Fab)
Fox 2.5" (non remote-reservoir) and 2.0" rear shocks
All-Pro 3" full rear expedition leafs springs
Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
All-Pro U-bolt Flip Kit w/ Bump stops
285/75R16 Wrangler Duratracs
Full size spare w/ matching TRD 'beadlock' Rim
KR Fab Cab Mount Chop
High-lift Jack

Performance:
AFE Cold Air Intake
Rear Diff Breather

Armor:
Shrockworks sliders
KR Fab Tiregate
Custom KR Fab Rear view Camera bracket

As She Sits Now

A few days after Bringing it Home

Mods
Grill/Emblem/Eyelids

Tiregate

Sliders

Suspension

Tires

AFE Intake

Fog Light Anytime

Illuminated 4x4 Switch

Backup Camera

Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS

Bed D-Rings

Weathertechs

Wet Okole Seat Covers

Hi-Lift Jack

Shovel/Axe

Locking Gas Cap/Diff Breather

Trailer Harness Relocate

Tint

TRD Radiator/Oil Caps

New Antenna

Stickers

Future Mods:
Custom KR FAB Front Bumper
Custom KR FAB Rear Bumper
(2) Jerry Cans (Gas/Water)

Old Mods:
N-Fab Tire carrier
LED Interior lights
Yellow Fog Lights
Old 05-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #2
morrison14 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: TSgt
Name: Matt
morrison14's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Nice looking truck, more than I can say about that yard!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I like the TRX edition and I dont know why others hate on it. Its just like the off-road edition with a few more options on it is all.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrison14 View Post
Congrats! Nice looking truck, more than I can say about that yard!
Yea, the yard is a mess...I keep killing it all to put in grass but the weeds keep coming back i'll just peel out a ton maybe that will help
Old 05-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #5
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
More bricks needed.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #6
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck man. Don't let them give you any shit.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-30-2011, 01:43 PM   #8
hvac is on a distinguished road

hvac's Tacoma Gallery
very nice congratulation !! may I ask how much did you pay for the truck I have the same thing but red.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #10
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck dude.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #11
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Howd the buy from Carmax go?
Old 05-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #12
jaykulas is on a distinguished road
jaykulas's Tacoma Gallery
man,i dont know why they dont like the tx but if im going to buy a tacoma again i would buy a tx pro, same color like yours!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think anyone hates on it because its a tx pro. People hate when they mod it and end up taking off every thing that make it a tx pro. If you already wanted to get the trd wheels and exhaust, thats reason enough to buyu a tx pro.

Good lokking taco. Now just get rid of those rugged trails.
Old 05-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #14
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Nice! Howd the buy from Carmax go?
Great Really Smooth, I had a great sales person she helped me the whole way through

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Now just get rid of those rugged trails.
Yea i need to, soon....soon
Old 05-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #15
ryanrocket is on a distinguished road

Name: Rocket
ryanrocket's Tacoma Gallery
real nice!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #16
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Did they come down on the price at all?
Old 05-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #17
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!

but..... Whats the difference between a TXPro and an off-road? Besides the wheels.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:43 PM   #18
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg589 View Post
Nice truck!

but..... Whats the difference between a TXPro and an off-road? Besides the wheels.
The exhaust and sometimes the Tube Steps
Old 05-30-2011, 04:49 PM   #19
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
You need to sell me those wheels......LOL!
Nice rig!
Old 05-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #20
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
I dig the rig! I would've gotten one if they were available when I got my truck.