Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

GrilleCraft + Satoshi

Old 06-02-2011, 11:14 PM   #1
shaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shane
shaneckc's Tacoma Gallery
GrilleCraft + Satoshi

So I finally finished my anal retentive construction of my satoshi grill with the grillecraft piece. I removed the factory painted piece from the front of the plastic grille shell, dremeled out the factory "grille insert" portion, reinforced the areas to be filled in with ABS plastic, used bondo to construct a smooth finish along the inside of the shell, had our friends at the body shop paint it satin black for me, painted the stuff visible through the grille under the hood black, and finally mounted the grille on Tuesday. Altogether, I'm pretty stoked on it. Now I just need to find a nice TRD emblem to put in the corner.

Old 06-02-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
bama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
bama trd's Tacoma Gallery
Great job on the grill , the truck has a GREAT stance to it , have any problems with 1.5" spacers?
Old 06-03-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bama trd View Post
Great job on the grill , the truck has a GREAT stance to it , have any problems with 1.5" spacers?
x2 sits perfectly and those rims look sick!
Old 06-03-2011, 12:54 AM   #4
shaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shane
shaneckc's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys. so far, the spacers have been great, especially with the bigger tires, it drives really smooth and is pretty comfortable taking most corners at a reasonable speed.

just have the headlights to refurbish, the hood with scoop to put on, and the painted rear bumper to attatch and i'll finally be done with the outside of the truck. will post some pics of the new stereo and interior once everything is finished, as well.