Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

GENERAL OFFROAD's build

Old 12-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #81
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen11ty7 View Post
Sick truck dude! How are those Expo leafs? I'm currently debating between those and the standard pack, I will have a full size spare in the bed at all times, and then maybe some other stuff when I go wheeling. I'm just not sure how much more lift they give and if it is a worse ride if I don't always have 200+ lbs extra

i had the reg all pro pack on my old truck and i liked it alot i loaded the bed up all the time and when i went camping had alot of stuff in the bed and would offroad with the bed loaded worked fine for me
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #82
GENERAL OFFROAD will become famous soon enoughGENERAL OFFROAD will become famous soon enough

Name: Eric
GENERAL OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen11ty7 View Post
Sick truck dude! How are those Expo leafs? I'm currently debating between those and the standard pack, I will have a full size spare in the bed at all times, and then maybe some other stuff when I go wheeling. I'm just not sure how much more lift they give and if it is a worse ride if I don't always have 200+ lbs extra
With the spare, high lift, and bumper/gate the ride isn't bad at all. If you just plan on putting a spare in the center of the bed I don't recommend the expos as that's not going to be enough weight for a smooth ride. For the weight that's always on my truck it's good and I plan on building a rack for an RTT so it all depends on what you plan to do with the truck. I'd say if you do plan on getting a full bumper w/ spare tire carrier/hi lift/jerry mounts then get the expos
Old 12-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #83
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
i had the reg all pro pack on my old truck and i liked it alot i loaded the bed up all the time and when i went camping had alot of stuff in the bed and would offroad with the bed loaded worked fine for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL OFFROAD View Post
With the spare, high lift, and bumper/gate the ride isn't bad at all. If you just plan on putting a spare in the center of the bed I don't recommend the expos as that's not going to be enough weight for a smooth ride. For the weight that's always on my truck it's good and I plan on building a rack for an RTT so it all depends on what you plan to do with the truck. I'd say if you do plan on getting a full bumper w/ spare tire carrier/hi lift/jerry mounts then get the expos
Thanks for the input, now I just have to wait until January when Allpro has them in stock again.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:37 AM   #84
GENERAL OFFROAD will become famous soon enoughGENERAL OFFROAD will become famous soon enough

20" Rigid Light Bar on Tacoma

Got a little something to fill the hoop in my bumper...

Old 02-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Nice that looks badass
Thanks man! decided im going back to the murdered out look and powder coating the rims gloss black when i step up to the 35" generals.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #87
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
when my fenders come in, come help me mount them up dude!
Old 02-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3187 View Post
when my fenders come in, come help me mount them up dude!
Why didn't you hit me up Tuesday?! Haha you already get the LT on? and hit me up when they come in haha they're some what of a PITA ha
Old 07-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #89
Cajun Yotas
Yota33 is on a distinguished road

Name: Billy
Yota33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL OFFROAD View Post
This is my flag mount for whoever was asking.

So its this simple? Geez ive looked for weeks trying to figure one out! Thanks!
Old 06-27-2014, 08:41 PM   #90

Fitting 35's

cab mount chop, fiberglass, and 35s

Old 07-09-2014, 01:56 PM   #91
saltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Graydon
saltus25's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if the 35's would fit without the uca's you put in? Im interested in 35's next and i have a plate bumper coming in the mail within the next week so ill have plenty of clearance up front. I also have a 3" OME lift with dakars and 886 coils. The 33's i have now seem like they just barely clear the body at full turn.