Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MJ's build (yes finally finding time to do this)

Old 01-03-2014, 04:19 PM   #341
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked 2007 View Post
Put a set of ORI struts in the front, that's been about it.

Have you been out since you got your gears in?
Oh whaaaa? ORIs? Niiiice. Have you taken them out yet? If you get them for your rear lmk if you sell those billys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Love to hear about your gear ratio selection once you've had a chance to run it for a while.
Yea I'm still in the break in period so I'm granny driving it right now. But I can tell the power is back.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:05 PM   #342
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good MJ! Hope you get that front diff plug out.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 01-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #343
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
Looks good MJ! Hope you get that front diff plug out.

Thanks,

Brett
Thanks Brett! It should be pretty straightforward. nagorb is going to help me weld a bolt to it.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:08 AM   #344
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Thanks Brett! It should be pretty straightforward. nagorb is going to help me weld a bolt to it.
Take pictures.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:39 PM   #345
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: USMC
Name: Adrian
adriancast's Tacoma Gallery

When you ordered your switches? Did you get the "independent" ones? I want my switch to be amber so I can see at night and light up on the bottom to show it's on like yours.

Is it this "V1D1FNTB- SPST OFF/ON- Amber upper, daylight bright red lower LED" I just wanted to make sure.
Old 01-24-2014, 09:09 AM   #346
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post

When you ordered your switches? Did you get the "independent" ones? I want my switch to be amber so I can see at night and light up on the bottom to show it's on like yours.

Is it this "V1D1FNTB- SPST OFF/ON- Amber upper, daylight bright red lower LED" I just wanted to make sure.
Yeah that's the one

Upper LED is independent because it's on on it's own.
Lower LED is dependent because it's on when the switch is on and the accessory is in use.

If you have any specific questions though, I'd recommend calling. They have really good customer service and know what they're talking about. They even have stuff that isn't updated on their website. I know because I wasn't 100% sure which one I ordering too
Old 01-24-2014, 11:10 AM   #347
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah that's the one

Upper LED is independent because it's on on it's own.
Lower LED is dependent because it's on when the switch is on and the accessory is in use.

If you have any specific questions though, I'd recommend calling. They have really good customer service and know what they're talking about. They even have stuff that isn't updated on their website. I know because I wasn't 100% sure which one I ordering too
I figured it out. You choose one switch and then a thousand different kinds pop up. Was a little confusing but I got it. Thanks. How many prongs in the back? I have 3 on my old switches. Wonder how these switches are going to look.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:14 AM   #348
n00b

Quote:
I figured it out. You choose one switch and then a thousand different kinds pop up. Was a little confusing but I got it. Thanks. How many prongs in the back? I have 3 on my old switches. Wonder how these switches are going to look.
Those ones have 5. Here is the wiring diagram

http://www.otrattw.com/wiring/F76a.pdf
Old 01-29-2014, 10:00 PM   #350

Received mine today and had them installed. Thanks for the heads up on the lighting and diagram.

Old 01-30-2014, 10:56 AM   #351
n00b

Quote:
Received mine today and had them installed. Thanks for the heads up on the lighting and diagram.
No problem man. It looks good! But it also looks like you have to do one more mod and get another switch in there
Old 01-30-2014, 11:47 AM   #352

Quote:
No problem man. It looks good! But it also looks like you have to do one more mod and get another switch in there
I know :/ I have the ABS kill switch by the parking brake. Might have to move that one day.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:03 AM   #353
n00b

Pics from last weekend at Hollister (photo cred: JLee)

Old 02-06-2014, 10:27 AM   #355
n00b

Thanks Josh! You need to come out again with us sometime (although last weekend was shitty).
Old 04-12-2014, 06:26 PM   #357
n00b

BAMF bed rack

close up of the spare tire mount (works kind of like a hitch )

quick couplers

hi-lift mount
Old 04-12-2014, 06:34 PM   #358
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy
Old 04-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #359
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good MJ!
Old 04-12-2014, 11:56 PM   #360
n00b

Thanks guys! Can't wait to put the RTT on there