Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MJ's build (yes finally finding time to do this)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #21
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
my other driver

Old 06-07-2011, 12:53 AM   #22
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
How much did you spend on the new clutch? Btw, Awesome build!!
Old 06-07-2011, 01:02 AM   #23
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck bruh. surprised i havent seen it around the area yet
Old 06-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #25
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
How much did you spend on the new clutch? Btw, Awesome build!!
It was $350 + tax, but no one had it locally (not even Toyota!), so I got it through Pep Boys and expedited the shipping for another $35. If I wasn't between camping trips I would have taken my time and upgraded my clutch, maybe URD, Centerforce, etc. Oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
nice truck bruh. surprised i havent seen it around the area yet
Yeah I was gonna say that too. I'm pretty much right in your neighborhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dep3091 View Post
WOW! That's all I can say..........
haha thanks!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #26
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Hey is that light bar on your bumper bolt on?
Old 06-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #27
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
MJ build thread does exist!

Best pucker moment I've ever witnessed that actually ended well:

Old 06-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #28
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
Hey is that light bar on your bumper bolt on?
Yeah, it's the All Pro loop bar that's optional for their bumpers. I originally had the standard 2 light bar, but I sold it and got a 3 light bar. I had to provide AP with measurements since they didn't have 7" lights around, but in case you're interested, there's the one at dead center, then 9" to the left and 9" to the right for the other tabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
MJ build thread does exist!

Best pucker moment I've ever witnessed that actually ended well:

haha thanks again for your help with that
Old 06-09-2011, 08:47 AM   #29
n00b

Picking up this baby over the weekend!

Old 06-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #30
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
two thumbs up bud, good work
Old 06-20-2011, 06:24 PM   #31
n00b

I installed my winch over the weekend. I got rid of the huge solenoid box, replaced it with something else, extended the wires, and extended the remote in the cab. Pics would be great, but photobucket is being weak and I can't post pics right now.

Stay tuned
Old 06-20-2011, 06:24 PM   #32
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
two thumbs up bud, good work
thanks btw. you're probably the last one who saw the pics in my thread lol
Old 06-21-2011, 12:53 AM   #33
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool truck MJ!
Old 06-21-2011, 08:45 AM   #34
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Very cool truck MJ!
thanks!

And sweet! my bandwidth for the month resetted and my pics are viewable again! woot!
Old 06-21-2011, 08:59 AM   #35
n00b

I installed my winch over the weekend. The XRC8 solenoid box was huge. I wanted to relocate it under the hood, but the box was too big. So I was on a hunt to find a replacement box.

I took the solenoid into Lowes with me, and found this:

Took the solenoid apart and put it in there

I also relocated the remote in the cab. Pics to come this evening
Old 06-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #36
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Verry cool idea man ^
Old 06-21-2011, 11:47 AM   #37
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Verry cool idea man ^
Thanks! A lot of people just put the solenoid under the hood and call it a day. I'm sure it's safe under there, this is just my anal-retentive side taking over.

I mounted the remote plug inside the cab too. That way I don't have to get that winch remote that we were talking about.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:49 AM   #38
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 06-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #39
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
This build sucks .
Old 06-21-2011, 10:17 PM   #40
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
nice! pics of the winch in action yet?

Products Discussed in this Thread