Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MJ's build (yes finally finding time to do this)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #121
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Let me win SuperLotto..and I'll host a mod day with a 50k cash pot..you guys can divide it all up between yourself.
Whoever has got the biggest gun
I heard Jason got some nice guns
Old 09-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #122
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
LOL correct. He's one of those guys you'd rather have on your side
Old 09-27-2011, 02:01 PM   #123
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like MJ isn't getting a SAS if I win SuperLotto hahahahaha!
Even though Jason already has a nice truck
Old 09-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #124
I'll eat all your food.

Btw, what compressor you got?
for onboard air?

I think it's time to pull the plug on some savings money and get one..I needed it last night haha
Old 09-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #125
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-27-2011, 03:53 PM   #126
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Btw, what compressor you got?
for onboard air?

I think it's time to pull the plug on some savings money and get one..I needed it last night haha
this one

I just put it behind the rear seats and hardwired it to a switch. then extended the hoses from a "T" So not technically OBA bc I'm not running a tank
Old 09-27-2011, 03:53 PM   #127
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post

LOL
Old 09-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #128
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
LOL
Fixed. No hotlinking apparently.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:23 AM   #129
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post

P.S. I like your air supply ideas
I just found a picture of airing up at Pismo

and more random shots

with Alvin (w3tw0rks)

driving

Old 10-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #130
n00b

Toyota Sienna Soccer Mom rental van FTW! lol

Old 10-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #131
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
make sure you clean that beautyup before you install it!

nice build
Old 10-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #132
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
make sure you clean that beautyup before you install it!

nice build
oh for sure. just gotta take a wire wheel to that surface rust, prime, then paint it. I decided to just rattle can it. Did that with my sliders and they match my front bumper which is PC'd. Plus I got a good deal on the bumper, don't wanna pay an extra $150+

Thanks!
Old 10-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #133
n00b

Got a late start to working on the bumper (had to watch my 49ers smack the Bucs up ). I got around to getting all of the surface rust off, then primed everything. I'll probably paint it midweek and get the thing mounted on after that

Old 10-10-2011, 03:33 AM   #134
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Nice MJ! Is this the one you were telling me about that you got down south?
Old 10-10-2011, 07:18 AM   #135
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Nice MJ! Is this the one you were telling me about that you got down south?
yeah I actually pulled the trigger. Got a good deal on it though

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...still-box.html
Old 10-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #136
n00b

managed to get some shots of how the 33" spare sits under the truck.

barely missing the hitch

barely missing the exhaust pipes (dual out)

barely missing the diff

Old 10-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #137
n00b

And shots of the new bumper

I had a hard time putting it on because I realized my frame is a bit crooked. I think from the accident I got in a while back. There's one bolt I can't get in on the passenger side, but I was at that point where I just wanted the damn thing on before it got too late.

There's still a bunch of stuff I have to do to the bumper. Get some license plate lights, shackles, and a flip-up license plate holder so I can access the hitch easily. I also have to put the 7-pin conncetor and air coupler on somewhere.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:59 AM   #138
n00b

The spare is barely fitting now. It's up against the new hitch and the diff, but its secure

Old 10-13-2011, 10:09 AM   #139
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
That might be a problem with the rear diff skid if you hitting like that just on the street when you flex out your going to hit the rear diff skid. We might have to modify yours.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #140
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
That might be a problem with the rear diff skid if you hitting like that just on the street when you flex out your going to hit the rear diff skid. We might have to modify yours.
yeah we'll see if it'll work out like that first. if anything I was thinking of collabing with you on a spare tire carrier for the bed. Something simple using the bed rails

Products Discussed in this Thread